BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Anna H.
It leaves my hair feeling silky smooth without an unwanted oily finish! One of my go-to hair care products!
nessa c.
Mesa
I loved this product from the beginning! It works so well and it's super cheap definitely a mega steal!!!!
Christina R.
MICHIGAN CITY, IN
Okay product don't care for the smell. Does t hold my style and leaves hair all nasty and crunchy feeling.
Ariana V.
Ayer
I like the way the Moroccan oil makes my hair smell, and the extra ingredient makes my hair extra curly! Ok
Casey Z.
Cambridge, MA
Not a huge fan -- leaves a white cast and residue like nobody's business, and also smells like an old woman
Tatiana M.
Long Beach, CA
I️ love it . Keep my hair intact and doesn't leave it feeling heavy and it smell fantastic .. get you some
Sarah L.
Watauga, TX
Not as good as the Dove ones. Not powdery enough. Doesnt absorb oil. Not a good scent. Doesnt last long...
Hannah K.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Dry shampoo is honestly a life saver. It makes your hair look completely clean and not oily without washing
shelby I.
Talladega, AL
Love this shampoo it makes my hair so soft and smells so good I love it how it makes my hair feel and smell
Lulu S.
Hella good for your hair, helps with the oils that you have in your hair, makes it look a lot more cleaner.
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.