BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
Tracie M.
Lincoln, AL
Works like a dream, and the price is grrat! I use it after I wash and blow dry my hair, it adds volume, I love it!
Yoana M.
Suave dry shampoo works great I would recommend to use the shampoo and conditioner with this to get the full effect
Noemi R.
Homestead, FL
This product is so affordable you should definitely I use it for a every day thing I think everyone should use it
Chelsea H.
Davy
When I'm headed to work this is my go to dry shampoo. Love the way the morrocan oil makes my hair feel and smell
Mayra R.
Manassas , Va
Nunca lo he probado pero me encantaría probarlos.....
Para dar mi opinión sobre el producto #DryShampooChallenge
Monica H.
Perris
Like the way this product leaves my hair ! Would really recommend for dry hair ! Easy to use and very good price
karem s.
Deixou meus cabelos super sedosos e macios e muito brilhoso não sei ficar sem super RECOMENDO adoro esse produto
Amanda C.
Mt Washington, KY
I am so in love with this dry shampoo. It has been my favorite by far and it smells amazing! #dryshampoochallenge
Shaylynne D.
Beaumont
Great lightwear product that adds texture without looking thick. Great product to keep in your bag or in your car
Meighan S.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Suave Dry Shampoo is my favorite dry shampoo I've tried. Its affordable, smells great and does not leave residue.
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.