BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Yessica H.
Amo esto es súper rápido tener el pelo lindo voy de fiesta y no me acuerdo que tengo el pelo sucio y solo es mágico
Erisa K.
Whitwell, TN
I love on 3 day old makeup and dry shampoo! The smell is amaazziinngggg! It’s my fav dry shampoo I’ve tried yet!
Maegan C.
Hattiesburg, MS
Doesn't turn your hair white like most dry shampoos. Also it doesn't make it feel corse and it has a great smell.
Meighan S.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Suave Dry Shampoo is my favorite dry shampoo I've tried. Its affordable, smells great and does not leave residue.
Chelsea H.
Davy
When I'm headed to work this is my go to dry shampoo. Love the way the morrocan oil makes my hair feel and smell
Ines C.
Santo Domingo Este
Is a really good shampoo. I used to use it a lot. I'd never a problem with this product. I recomend yo everybody.
jazlyn g.
I love using this when I feel my hair needs a little more volume or shine to it. I love how it is so affordable.
Amanda C.
Mt Washington, KY
I am so in love with this dry shampoo. It has been my favorite by far and it smells amazing! #dryshampoochallenge
Southern M.
Statesboro , GA
Works pretty good. Does leave a white residue in my dark hair, but nothing that a good brushout cant get rid of.
raven b.
Needles, CA
I really like this product. It makes my hair look shiny and feels smoothed all day. And keeps my hair frizz free.
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.