BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Jazmine R.
Brooksville, FL
1,666 reviews
This item does what it says it does and I recommend it to everyone. It is great and I will probably purchase again.
Megan M.
Anaheim, CA
I adore this dry shampoo! Leaves hair looking healthy, hydrated and washed! Love that it has Moroccan oils as well❤
Celina R.
PHOENIX, Arizona
Made my hair feel bomb.com! Smelled good, non greasy and actually made my hair look good. Will definitely buy again
Jennifer  D.
Ridgeley , WV
I have an obsession with dry shampoo and this is one else of my favorites! Definitely worked wonders with my hair.
Cathy A.
San Diego , CA
Great for curly hair , does untagle hair , good product for frizz control. 5 star rate is great quality.
I like it.
Suave pra os cabelos, aquele movimento desejado, aquele brilho que deixa as demais babando..Amei e super recomendo.
Lydia A.
Just buy and see the magic you'll thank me later. It's not that sticky like other brands and it also helps detangle
Jordan W.
Sparta, NC
Great smelling and gets the job done the right way and doesn't leave any residual left overs. I love this product.
Yoana M.
Suave dry shampoo works great I would recommend to use the shampoo and conditioner with this to get the full effect
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
I love this suave hair spray. It hold all day and smells heavenly!! The morrocan oil keeps hair shiny and healthy.
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.