BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Chloe H.
Royal Oak, MI
I have long, wavy, thick, healthy hair and this dry shampoo didn't work well for me at all. I felt as if there was some strange build up that left my hair less flowing and natural than before, it felt greasy and flat to me but when I asked others around me they said my hair looked clean which surprised me. After trying this one I didn't give up because I really needed something to keep my hair looking healthy before my 8am classes when I'd rather skip fully washing it, I tried the Living Proof dry shampoo and found that it worked at least 3 times better than the Suave one (usually I love Suave products, still use their shampoo and conditioner every day). Living Proof felt weightless compared the this one which is just as important as how it looked because when my hair feels strange and greasy I don't feel as confident. Follow the directions on the containers though if you try either because if you spray it too close or don't shake it, it'll turn out a lot worse! #DryShampooChallenge
Jamee S.
Dayton, TN
This dry shampoo smells amazing and makes my hair extremely soft and shiny. I like it better then the other dry shampoos I've used. It definitely does the trick in between washes and I feel like it helps keep my hair healthy instead of how most products do more damage then good.
Emily M.
Las Vegas, NV
I have used this product once but with it being very expensive I have not gone back and bought it but the product does leave a little white which is surprisingly easy to work through your hair and isn't even noticeable and it also leave my hair silky soft like I had just washed it
Marcie D.
Thatcher, AZ
This stuff is AWESOME! I am a gym rat and a working mom and this dry shampoo has saved my life! I love it! I can’t always wash my hair every day but looking nice is important.  I can go 5 days without washing and I have oily hair.  Extremely satisfied with this product!
vanessa c.
Boca Raton, FL
i think this dry shampoo leaves my hair a bit shinier than most. This is probably due to the morroccan oil infusion. I use dry shampoo mainly when my hair is really greasy so I prefer no residue. I wouldnt purchase again because the product is a bit counter productive for me.
Maggie M.
Knoxville, TN
One of the best dry shampoos I've tried, and it's cheap! I have tried drugstore and luxury, and this is one of the best drugstore ones I've used! Doesn't turn roots white and smells good. Only thing I wish I could change is it doesn't add any extra texture to my beach wave.
Yurie M.
Jacksonville, FL
i got this in one of my beauty subscription box as a sample,  the product smells really good but im not sure if it did anything to my hair but just make it smell good. i didnt really like the feeling of it, it kind of just weighed down my hair in the scalp are which i hate. dry shampoo just isnt for me. 3 stars for the smell! :)
Ashley W.
I love the smell of this product. Initially, I was a baby powder at the roots kind of gal...a problem with dark hair. My sister gave me my first bottle of dry shampoo and I was hooked! It's perfect for the days when I need a little body or just a day off from hair washing.
Aiyana E.
This was my first dry shampoo I ever used and omg I loved it. It worked well. It reduced the oils in my hair and helped my hair feel light and flowy again. Unfortunately, I can't find it anywhere around me anymore but I still use Suave Keratin and that works and smells amazing as well
Alex M.
Toccoa, GA
I enjoy using this weightless dry shampoo on my second/third day hair. It leaves my hair looking clean and it is so lightweight. Also, it does not leave too bad of a white-cast, and I have dark brown hair. It is affordable and effective. It also does not dry out my ends.
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.