BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Claire W.
Callahan, FL
Not really good for thick hair I have used it but my hair still smells sweaty and this product isn't really for me
Jennifer  D.
Ridgeley, WV
I have an obsession with dry shampoo and this is one else of my favorites! Definitely worked wonders with my hair.
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
This item does what it says it does and I recommend it to everyone. It is great and I will probably purchase again.
Stephanie N.
Bakersfield, CA
I love Suave! It's smells so good & makes your hair feel soft! Defiantly would suggest it, & it's for a good price!
Anastasia J.
Lizella, GA
Amazing! I love this product! It cleans my hair extremely well and I can go about two days without washing my hair!
Samantha R.
Smethport, PA
Doesn't dry your hair out and make it feel nasty. Very good dry shampoo. Just takes the oil out just where needed.
Suave pra os cabelos, aquele movimento desejado, aquele brilho que deixa as demais babando..Amei e super recomendo.
Jordan W.
Sparta, NC
Great smelling and gets the job done the right way and doesn't leave any residual left overs. I love this product.
Joni S.
Great item to use in places where the water is hard or not something you want to use when staying away from home .
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
I love this suave hair spray. It hold all day and smells heavenly!! The morrocan oil keeps hair shiny and healthy.
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.