BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Theresa H.
Marion, SC
I tend to get grease hair very easy, and when I apply this you can't tell, and it's like just washed hair. Love it!!!
Sofia B.
Starkville, MS
I AM MOROCCAN AND THIS PRODUCTS SATIFIES ME A LOT. PLUS OT SMELLS SOOOO GOOD!! I'VE BEEN USING IT IN ALL MY SHOWERS.
Karla M.
Brunswick, GA
#DryShampooChallenge i would live the chance to try this product for my and my daugther and would be so very thankful
Reiniel R.
Me gusta mucho la verdad este shampoo en seco lo unico que no ew muy de mi agrado es que se ppne un poco de l cabello
Jennifer R.
El Paso, TX
I love how this product holds down and it's not heavy for my hair. I also use this on my daughter and love the hold.
Nicole W.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love the smell. But I just can't seem to feel like my hair is clean and I always want to wash it after I use this.
Tal A.
This looks like a great product would love to win this and I really do love the fact that it has Moroccan oil in it!
McKayla H.
Lincoln, NE
Makes my hair feel light weight clean and smells so great! Love love love this! If i skip a wash. Nbd i turn to this
Laura P.
Absolutely love this dry shampoo. it is my go to. I have bought probably 6 or 7 bottles of it after I discovered it.
Autumn R.
akron, oh
If I have to miss a day from washing my hair, I use this. I really like the scent and how much body it gives my hair!
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.