BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Khryssie S.
It's a really good dry shampoo! Would definitely recommend to others! It really last long in your hair and feels good!
Lizmary C.
Union City
This hair product is definitely one of my got to products it is perfect for all hair kind and definitely comfortable
lizbeth M.
Edinburg, TX
this dry shampoo snells great and i like that it gives volume to your hair i use it everyday even if my hair is clean
daisy m.
I really enjoy this one. Smells good and give the hair an extra shine. Very good! Would Defenilty reccomend this one.
Jerry P.
Kingman, AZ
I love the smell but I never feel like it really does anything for my oily hair. It just feels more gross than before
Brittany A.
Smells great and doesnt leave your hair with little white fuzzies. It is long lasting and would definitely reccomend.
Theresa H.
Marion, SC
I tend to get grease hair very easy, and when I apply this you can't tell, and it's like just washed hair. Love it!!!
Sofia B.
Starkville, MS
I AM MOROCCAN AND THIS PRODUCTS SATIFIES ME A LOT. PLUS OT SMELLS SOOOO GOOD!! I'VE BEEN USING IT IN ALL MY SHOWERS.
Jenny r.
it's great ! it brings volune to your hair when you need it. it so easy to put on and it brings texture to your hair
Karla M.
Brunswick, GA
#DryShampooChallenge i would live the chance to try this product for my and my daugther and would be so very thankful
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.