BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Monet A.
Jacksonville, FL
Great product works on my super curly hair. Perfect for in between washes. Leaves my hair feeling fresh and looks shiny
Faith R.
love this stuff, cannot live without it, makes hair clean without having to wash and dry your hair when your in a rush!
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
Love this dry shampoo. The smell is incredible! Definitely an affordable drugstore alternative to more pricey options.
Fernanda F.
Legal eu adoro bastante é muito bom pro nosso cabelo faz muito bem também a saudenno nosso cabelo todos deveria mm usar
Ashley H.
St Paul, TX
Well it's still early but so far so good! I will admit that the white color at first scared me but I loved the result.
Taylor R.
This dry shampoo is great for day 2 hair. It prevents the hair from being too oily, however it does dry out the scalp.
AMichelle A.
West Palm Beach, FL
Omg i loved this products,have a nice smell , leaves my hair amazing!! This products is the best and is very economic!!
Abigail H.
This dry shampoo did what it was supposed to do but didn't make my hair so stiff. It also has a really pleasant smell!
Kay'Leigh O.
Flint
Its okay but not fantastic. It makes my hair feel crusty and gross. But it smells great, not sure if I would buy again.
Camille L.
Las Cruces, NM
I like the way it makes my hair not as greasy but over time it has a lot of buildup and makes my hair look even worse.
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.