BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Bayley R.
This is a good dry shampoo. The smell is pretty strong, but I'd rather have hair that smells good when I haven't washed it. I always feel like dry shampoos give volume at first, but then weigh my hair down. But that could just be my thin hair. Overall it gets rid of oil well and I would use it again
Miranda P.
Radford, VA
I love this dry shampoo. It is so cheap and I think it is better than most on the market. Super easy to use and you don't have to work hard to get the white powder residue like other brands. I use typically on day three without washing my hair. My hair is very oily and this saves my life!!!
Katrina M.
Long Beach, CA
The dry shampoo part of this product worked fine. I find that I like the suave dry shampoo products. However the scent of this Moroccan infusion,is definitely not my favorite. Every time I used it I would get screams from my boyfriend saying he was smelling something very weird. Someone else may like it but it was just not my cuppa tea.
Whitley R.
Exeter
Leaves the right amount of play in my hair. It's a balance of not being dry but not being greasy either. And if you have curly hair you know what I'm talking about! I love how easy and quick this product is.
Lacy B.
This stuff is the bomb!! I only wash my hair every other day so on the off days I use this to give my hair an extra boost! But I think my favorite part about it is the smell! My hubby likes it too, which is saying something!
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
This seemed to work I don't use it often but I am a stay at home mom on the go,all the suave Morrocan ,or the new suave professionals in the brown bottles are personally to me very good ,like when it says compared to Matrix,it works pretty good just like this product love all the newer suave products
Hannah M.
Harrisonburg, VA
This product was overall okay.  I'm not a frequent dry shampoo user so this is not a must have for me.  My hair tends to get very oily and this helped, but there was a lot of residue and made my hair feel heavy and gross.  I do not think that I would repurchase this product.
Jasmin O.
I have heavy dark curly hair and this product did not work good On my hair at all . But it worked great on a few of my clients hairs and my moms . There hair texture and density is completely different. More on the finer lighter side . Didn't show in there hair and absorbed the oils .
Guadalupe C.
Fort Wayne , IN
Yes! Yes! Yes! Must have absolutely love it. The scent the quality it’s all worth it . It’s inexpensive and can be bought at Walmart or other drugstores. The decent is just amazing great for use and the shampoo itself gets rid of oiliness and leaves your hair looking smooth and silky.
Alexis H.
Lyndon Sta, WI
This is a great morning hair pick me up when you're on the go and running behind. Easy to use with no fuss of having to get in the shower. We use it when we go camping also for a quick refreshing up do. Doesnt weigh your hair down or make it feel or look greasy which is a huge plus.
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.