BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Kaleigh S.
Valdosta, GA
Best for hydrating and I love it. I use it every day for my hair and it makes a great shaving cream.you should totally try it
latisha b.
Johnston, SC
This product was just okay for me. I don't think I will be repurchasing it again. Suave has many other things that I can try.
Haley B.
Tyler, TX
Suave is my go to dry shampoo. It has the best price and great quality to match. It smells great and definitely does the job.
Brandy S.
Etowah, TN
I love the Moroccan Infusion line from Suave. They smell so good! Also, I just love a good dry shampoo and this one is great.
Elizabeth G.
I love the way this makes my hair smell. It also works really well on my oily hair type. I definitely recommend this product.
mb m.
I can be so lazy about washing my hair. This is an incredibly great product easy to use and works so well. Smells great too.
Morgan F.
Theodore, AL
I liked his hairspray! I am pretty sure it smelled great! It also held as well as I would hope for on our humid weather here!
Marla A.
bradshaw, WV
Great dry shampoo that doesn't leave hair feel dry and brittle and takes the right amount of oil out of hair, has great smell.
Alexis B.
Beckley, WV
Good product, would recommend. Doesn't leave my head itchy and it's great for curly hair because it has the Moroccan oil in.
nichole m.
Buffalo, NY
Love this product as out does what i need it to without leaving much of a film on my hair. For a quick fix this is my go to.
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.