BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Elvia C.
I would see this on tv and always wondered if it would work and it really does, love all the suave products I've used so far.
Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
Smells good, doesn't leave your hair looking to white and is super cheap. Definitely not my favorite but is not bad neither.
Casey C.
Fredericktowm
Very good dry shampoo. The only one I will buy. Good smell, works well, gets the job done. Sauve did good with this product.
Lacey c.
Greenville, SC
Loooveeeee this product, just started trying it with the oil in it, I dye my hair so the shampoo and conditioner does wonders
Julia B.
I really like this dry shampoo! It smells amazing and makes my hair look freshly washed, the price is also super inexpensive!
Dina M.
houston,tx
Keeps your hair Smelling nice through out the day you can do two days in my opinion I like my hair smelling good no residue.
Kala W.
Ashland, KY
This has a decent smell and doesn't leave a white residue in dark hair like the first dry shampoos that suave came out with.
Melissa S.
It has a very nice smell it gives ypur bair a very nice texture with a good combination to.do any hair style ypu would like.
Kirsten B.
Pittston, PA
Been really loving all the products in this line lately. They smell amazing and work really well with my color treated hair.
Sabrina P.
High quality brand. High quality for your money. I have used this brand's products so mucha and so often. I highly recommend
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.