BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Katie R.
Macon
Very cheap in price so I gave it a try, made my hair feel clean but the smell was over bearing and strong I really wasent a fan
Lisa W.
This product is not that good and doesn't smell that good. It drys your hair so it doesn't look oily but don't like the smell.
Nimra S.
It is a great product, i love how it feels in the hair . Doesn't make the hair oily . Love the smell and i would recommend it.
Erica R.
Afton, TN
Moroccan Oil is a serious miracle worker. Never has my hair been as shiny, silky, and vibrant as it is when I use this product!
Argy F.
Tucson, AZ
Es bueno creo que hasta ahorita las veces q lo he usado me a dejado el cabello limpio solo que dura unas cuantas horas nadamás
mariah j.
Smells amazing and has your 2 day old hair looking nice healthy and fresh! Very affordable and works great also last very long
Leslie O.
This stuff works awesome! The container lasts a very long time. Washes out with ease! Works good to help aid in holding curls.
Henriette M.
The scent of this dry shampoo is great and it is pretty affordable in my opinion. I also like that it gives my hair more volume
Jena B.
This product works good and doesn't cost a Fortune. It keeps your hair in place but doesn't make your hair real stiff either.
Elvia C.
I would see this on tv and always wondered if it would work and it really does, love all the suave products I've used so far.
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.