BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Amy D.
Whiteville, TN
For this to be so cheap it’s really a great product and brand!! Makes your hair smell so good but leaves it feeling kinda heavy.
shraddha n.
Hyattsville, MD
I have tried suave one and it has really worked for me. I have thick wavy hair and oil scalp. plus it makes hair smooth and shiny
Crystal G.
Sulphur, LA
I love Suave Moroccan, it is versatile enough for my hair and my daughter's hair! Suave is an oldie bit always a goodie!! Always!
Karen C.
SALINE, MI
I tried this dry shampoo once. It smelled so strong (and bad) that I threw away the rest of the bottle and took a shower. Yuck!!
amy l.
Sitka, KY
Good stuff!!! Words great for those lazy hair days. For the price it's great!!! Works just as well as some of the pricier brands.
Stacy H.
Love that I don't have to wash my hair everyday makes it fresh and gives it more body have tried other but this is better priced
Takia R.
Johnson City, NY
I love the smell!! (so does my hubby!) It didn't leave residue in my hair. It didn't leave it limp or hard either. Very Effective!!
Mary R.
Great if you have dry hair or curly. I use all the time after applying my curly hair products. It give my hair that shine I like.
Madison L.
Waldron, AR
I love this dry shampoo so much! I always use it when I have to leave quickly. It doesn't leave my hair greasy or sticky at all!
Jaclynn S.
Shingletown
I've only used this a few times but it did the trick! There were little bits of white residue after using hat I had to comb out.
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.