BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Shayla G.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love using this shampoo along with the conditioner to match. It smells so gopd and it leaves the hair feeling so smooth and soft.
Afeni T.
Fairburn, GA
Amazing I love the smell and keeps my hair nice and fresh i use a lot of it because I have a huge Afro so I'm constantly buying it!
Amere G.
Sugar Land, TX
My first time using this product, and Im happy how it makes my hair looks and feel clean. A nice easy touch up for mommy on the Go.
Sasha G.
Jacksonville , FL
This is my go to for that quick pock me up, it not only freshens my hair. It also gives it the boost I need to get through my day!
Keiona T.
Sicklerville, NJ
Really love the smell of this product. It makes my hair feel refresh and also gives it a nice scent. I like this line of products.
Nika C.
Matthews
One of my favorite dry shampoo products! Does not leave hair white or stiff. Hairs is left smelling wonderful, soft, and less oily.
Jillian G.
Good dry shampoo but tends to wear off after a bit. I want dry shampoo that i wont have to reapply all day. But the smell is good.
Sunni C.
Dallas, TX
This is my absolute favorite dry shampoo of all! It smells amazing and leaves my blonde hair glowing. I don't buy anything else!
Abby H.
Hvre De Grace, MD
my hair loves love loves moroccan argon oil, and dry shampoo is a must. put them both together and it's the best of both worlds!
Faith V.
Richmond, KY
I was not a fan of this dry shampoo. I have really thick hair and it just didn't work at all. It made my hair look wet and dirty.
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.