BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Chrissy G.
Philadelphia, PA
I need more time to effectively and honestly be able to rate the product. Just recently was given the products less than a week ago
Diamond H.
Doesn't leave that funny feeling film on your like some other dry shampoos! This really does help you make it to the next washday!
Chelsey T.
Erie, PA
Best dry shampoo I've tried. Adds lots of volume to my hair and smells great too. Great for the price. Would definitely recommend.
Lynda B.
I love the light scent and power of the spray. Some sprays are to soft for thick hair. Dries scalp and hair without feeling stiff.
Stephanie D.
New Castle, PA
I honestly haven't tried this yet but I do love the Moroccan shampoo and conditioner. I hope this is similar! #DryShampooChallenge
Nancy J.
Redwood City, CA
Recently bought this to use while I am traveling and car camping. Really works. The last time I tried dry shampoo was the mid 70's!
Becky R.
Queen Creek, AZ
I love this product! It really takes all the oily look from my hair and bring the amount of volume I want and need when I want it.
Alissa G.
Ukiah, CA
I love the smell of this dry shampoo. It goes on super easy and it last all day. My hair doesn’t feel weighted down at all either!
Valerie B.
Hayward, CA
Love this product it really helps me manage my hair when I have to change my hair do and don't have time to wash out the hairspray
Deborah U.
Centerton, AR
The first dry shampoo that I have tried. I like it pretty good. It smells amazing. But I don't have another brand to compare it to.
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.