BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Chlon H.
Clinton Twp, MI
Cleans well and it has oils in it so it helps with shine and dullness. I recommend this product if you want to dry shampoo your hair.
clara w.
Burns Flat, OK
I love the smell and how it makes my hair looks after I use it Suave® Professionals Moroccan Infusion Weightless Dry Shampoo
Allison C.
Suave is an overall excellent brand! I know that my mom and older sister have also used this product and have not been disappointed!
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
I really enjoyed this trip especially that it's infused with Moroccan oil is very nice for my hair it leaves a really shiny and silky
Mara L.
Edinburg, TX
Good dry shampoo. It does its job very well. No residue when I apply and brush it. It doesn't leave your hair dull either afterwards.
Danielle R.
Safford, AZ
I don't use dry shampoo often but I really like this one. It doesn't make my hair feel gross and it doesn't have an unpleasant smell.
Chyna D.
Absolutely love this dry shampoo for the days I am too lazy to wash my natural hair! It leaves my hair so clean and brings back life.
Kt E.
It works for what it is, but teens to leave my hair feeling hard. I don't mind spending the extra dollar to know that I can trust it.
Ashley M.
This is a great dry shampoo to use. It don't feel heavy and don't leave a white cast over the hair. The smell is really good as well
kiara d.
It smells really good, and also is very useful at times, you should only use it at certain times, but other than that its very useful
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.