BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
Josh V.
New Cumberlnd, PA
wow what a great product, i pretty much use this most often. its a product that does what is advertised and also at a fair competitive price. overall i have been a fully satisfied customer and use more than just this product from the company. great designs also. very easy on the eyes, kind of inviting you on in.
Winter J.
Cockeysville, MD
I don't really use dry shampoo that often because I'm natural and the traditional natural girls knows dirty hair grows and when its time to clean our hair we have to use a shampoo to get the dirt out but its best to use this when we get our hair pressed and need to wash it but want to loose the press out just yet
Alex S.
I really like this and I use it all the time when I don't feel like washing my hair. There is a white/grey cast that gets left behind which is a little annoying. I personally like to put this on at night before bed so that the product has time to sink in and absorb oil and I find that this works very well.
Daneymis BM-118761 P.
I love Suave products, the best thing about this is that they are natural, do not hurt the hair and have a smell that falls in love. I have used several of their products for years and my favorites are the conditioner and apple shampooh, this one has a dreamy smell and the coconut is all a burst of smell
Madison E.
I love this dry shampoo! It works well, smells good, and helps my hair look nice and fresh! It does not leave any residue in my hair as it is easy to rub it into my scalp. I will totally purchase this product again!
Bayley R.
This is a good dry shampoo. The smell is pretty strong, but I'd rather have hair that smells good when I haven't washed it. I always feel like dry shampoos give volume at first, but then weigh my hair down. But that could just be my thin hair. Overall it gets rid of oil well and I would use it again
Arti G.
Southfield, MI
it's so cheap and affordable I purchased it at my local Dollar General store. I haven't tried other products similar to this. I can go at least three days without washing my hair. This product didn't really seem to work as far as cleansing but I have ethnic thick coarse hair and it made it smell great.
Miranda P.
Radford, VA
I love this dry shampoo. It is so cheap and I think it is better than most on the market. Super easy to use and you don't have to work hard to get the white powder residue like other brands. I use typically on day three without washing my hair. My hair is very oily and this saves my life!!!
Katrina M.
Long Beach, CA
The dry shampoo part of this product worked fine. I find that I like the suave dry shampoo products. However the scent of this Moroccan infusion,is definitely not my favorite. Every time I used it I would get screams from my boyfriend saying he was smelling something very weird. Someone else may like it but it was just not my cuppa tea.
Whitley R.
Exeter
Leaves the right amount of play in my hair. It's a balance of not being dry but not being greasy either. And if you have curly hair you know what I'm talking about! I love how easy and quick this product is.
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.