BY SUAVE #39 in Dry Shampoo

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Destiny R.
Sumerco, WV
Smells so much better than other dry shampoos that I have used. Also does not turn my hair white like most other brands and scents. Definitely my favorite dry shampoo I have used so far. Only downside is that it takes a lot to absorb the oil in my hair so I feel like I waste the product by having to use so much.
Lizbet R.
I like it but not that much because it doesn't leave your hair for a long time and the smell I don't like it that much. I just leave it to my hair for just like 1 day because I don't really like the smell of this product..my disappointed of this product is the smell.
Nadia M.
Tipton, IN
I had family pictures after a long weekend of running like a chicken with its head cut off and didn't have time to wash my hair. I went to my in-laws and my mother-in-law gave me this dry shampoo to put in my hair. I have never used dry shampoo until now and love it! My hair was oily from not washing it for a couple days and the dry shampoo sucked up all the oil and made it look like it had just been washed and dried. The moroccan infusion surprisingly didn't make it look more oily. Instead it helped smooth my hair a little.
Kimane H.
Waukegan, IL
Running around doing a lot of shopping and getting ready for this New Year’s you tend to forget to wash your hair cause it’s freezing outside but is dry shampoo it’s really good the only thing I don’t like about it it makes me a hair feels rough
Nicole L.
North Bergen, NJ
I bought this because I was desperate for a dry shampoo and the one i used was not in stock. Wow this dry shampoo surprised me! It’s soaked up all the oil and made my hair feel as if I had just washed it. It didn’t feel dry and brittle!
Carrie W.
Clarksburg , WV
I use the product all the time to refresh my hair between washes or to just simply add a boost of volume! It works great and smells great too! However, if you have darker hair like me, be sure not to use too much and work in the product as it can leave your dark locks looking whitish.
Brianne S.
Saint johns , FL
First dry shampoo I’ve ever used so nothing to compare. Smells good but a little strong, leaves my hair flaky but does seem to absorb oils well. Must wash hair following day because it leaves my hair feeling gritty by end of day.
Crystal D.
Milledgeville , GA
I’m obsessed with this Moroccan oil infused dry shampoo!! It smells heavenly and doesn’t weigh down my hair! I can go a good 3 days without washing my hair with this stuff! Definitely will be keeping this in my Bathroom!
Ivy E.
No matter who you are, you need this in your life! I originally got this as a gift, but I keep going back to buy it again every time I run out. We don't always have all the time in the world to get ready, sometimes we are in a rush! But with this you never have to go out with gross greasy hair again, nor will you ever have to cover it with a hat again. This dry shampoo works wonders for your hair, and will save you from a bad hair day.
Alyssa P.
This product helped give me that fresh clean hair feeling without all the effort of having to wash and blow dry my hair. I love how weightless it made my hair, didn't make my roots greasy and helped my ends look healthy. It lasts all day, without any need to reapply.
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.