BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
Jessica G.
Brownwood
I have always loved this dry shampoo! One of my favorite things was the scent! In fact, I can not find this anymore at walmart or any local drug store, or I would buy every one of them. It does not leave your hair feeling gross like some dry shampoos do, and it leaves an amazing scent!
Carly S.
Bradenton, FL
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This did NOT help my oily scalp one bit, pretty sure I used half the bottle to calm it down and it was so greasy. Went to wash my hair this morning and my hair was still SOO greasy from the dry shampoo. Batiste is the best and I will forever use it for dry shampoo.
Lizbet R.
I like it but not that much because it doesn't leave your hair for a long time and the smell I don't like it that much. I just leave it to my hair for just like 1 day because I don't really like the smell of this product..my disappointed of this product is the smell.
Nadia M.
Tipton, IN
I had family pictures after a long weekend of running like a chicken with its head cut off and didn't have time to wash my hair. I went to my in-laws and my mother-in-law gave me this dry shampoo to put in my hair. I have never used dry shampoo until now and love it! My hair was oily from not washing it for a couple days and the dry shampoo sucked up all the oil and made it look like it had just been washed and dried. The moroccan infusion surprisingly didn't make it look more oily. Instead it helped smooth my hair a little.
Kimane H.
Waukegan, IL
Running around doing a lot of shopping and getting ready for this New Year’s you tend to forget to wash your hair cause it’s freezing outside but is dry shampoo it’s really good the only thing I don’t like about it it makes me a hair feels rough
Nicole L.
North Bergen, NJ
I bought this because I was desperate for a dry shampoo and the one i used was not in stock. Wow this dry shampoo surprised me! It’s soaked up all the oil and made my hair feel as if I had just washed it. It didn’t feel dry and brittle!
Carrie W.
Clarksburg , WV
I use the product all the time to refresh my hair between washes or to just simply add a boost of volume! It works great and smells great too! However, if you have darker hair like me, be sure not to use too much and work in the product as it can leave your dark locks looking whitish.
Francis O.
Hoffman Est, IL
Not so great. The smell is way to strong! It gets annoying throughout the day as well. It will leave your hair white! And its sticky and like hair spray. Dry shampoo is not something I like at all. Would not buy again.
Brooklyn S.
Mona, UT
I love the volume and texture it gives. It does work really well but I don't like that it goes on white. I like putting it in my hair before I braid it to give it a little poof.
Samantha R.
I like this product, the Moroccan oil does leave my hair feeling a bit more oily than I like. It does it's job though. The price is reasonable. I would definitely purchase again as well as recommend for a day shampoo.
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.
Merchantville , NJ

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.