BY SUAVE

Suave Professionals® Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil is salon-proven to add shine as well as Moroccanoil® Treatment.  Infused with authentic Moroccan argan oil, this weightless styling oil is specially designed to dramatically revive your hair. The ultra-light formula instantly conditions without weighing your hair down, smoothing the cuticle for long-lasting, silky shine.

• My salon used a higher end brand of this sort of thing in my hair...1 Answers
  • Does this make your hair sticky after application? 1 Answers
  • Is this recommended for those with curly hair? #DryShampooChallenge1 Answers
Suave Professionals® Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil
  • "I love love this product it makes my hair shinny and it doesn't tangle as much as before smells great" in 12 reviews
  • "I put it on my damp hair and let it sit overnight and when I wake up, not only is my hair curlier, but it's also more shiny and smells fantastic. " in 9 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way because too much can make fine hair greasy, but other than that, it's a pretty light oil." in 9 reviews
  • "It works great on both dry and damp hair, but I prefer to use it at the very end of my hair care routine, after I'm done styling, to add shine and tame any stray hairs or frizz." in 8 reviews
  • "It's not really in the lower price range, but I got a free sample with the Suave shampoo I purchased, and it has lasted a long time!" in 7 reviews
Mimi N.
NY
This is a great styling oil if your hair is on the verge of being between thin and thick. I used to have thick hair, but my hair has thinned over the years due to heat styling and constant coloring. I like to use thicker oils in my hair, but lately they're just becoming too thick for my hair type. Thus, making my hair greasier faster. I had this oil laying around, so I decided to try it after washing my hair and my hair is noticeably shinier with less frizz! Normally, I look like a lion with how frizzy my hair gets (I have asian hair that's a mix of half-assed curly/waviness), but after putting this in, my hair looks and feels oh-so-nice! I also like to put it in after straightening to seal the cuticles and it makes my hair look even shinier and softer! IN LOVE! The smell is amazeballs, as well! It's very light, so no more greasy hair for me~
Jacquelin A.
cary, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOOVVEE this product!! Smells really good, leaves my hair feeling great. Soft and shiny but not weighed down. My fave drugstore serum. Its not super sticky like other serum at the drugstore that i've tried with is a huge plus.
Caitlin S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loveee this Moroccan oil. I have color treated hair and I use a small amount when I straighten my hair. It leaves me hair so soft and shiny and removes all frizz. It smells amazing and doesn't leave hair looking greasy either. I highly recommend.
Kelly N.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a small travel size of this and it is perfect to throw in my bag when I'm on the road. I like this product for in a pinch, it does keep my hair tame in multiple climates, but it's not my go to. It can leave my hair a little oily and greasy looking if I use too much of it.
Jessica R.
Fort Wayne
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have thin, straight hair. Although I absolutely love the smell of this, it rarely works how I want it to. I have to use very little and even then sometimes I'll get it too concentrated in an area and end up having to wear my hair up.
Angelica L.
Defuniak Springs, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff works so amazingly. I have the most terrible damaged hair. Split ends and very tangled from so much chemical damage from hair color and treatments. When I apply this serum my hair is like pure gold. It's perfect.
Britney C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! It smells wonderful and it’s not a heavy oil. It doesn’t leave my hair looking greasy and it helps tame my hair. I use it before and after blow drying my hair.
Kate S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish it was more natural ingredients and actually did something. There was no results when I used this. It doesn’t smell good. I have fine hair and this did nothing.
Kelli C.
Denver, CO
After my stylist used a higher end oil on my hair I have tried to find something similar with the same great results. And I found it with Suave (I was shocked too)! It's a super affordable Moroccan oil that lasts forever as a little goes a long way with this product. I do live in dry as F Colorado climate so my locks needs the extra love. I apply to dried, styled hair every day at the ends to keep it looking shiny and moisturized. On the days I do wash my hair I apply to the ends of my damp hair with great, silky hair looking results.
Angel P.
Lancaster, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this product!! I tend to leave my hair in a messy bun a lot (more often than I'd like to admit. Lol.) And when I take my hair down and brush through any tangles, my hair ends up a frizzy mess. Instead of using a straightener that damages my hair to get a smoother look, I just apply a couple of drops of this oil to my palms, rub my hands together, and smooth through from the middle to the ends of my hair. And bam! Smooth, silky hair, without the hassle and damage of straightening! This product also works really well if you want to achieve a silky, less frizzy finish, after blow drying. Just apply a couple of drops (to the same areas as listed above) and blow dry as usual! And for the price, this product is so worth it! Would recommend to anyone! And did I mention how AMAZING it smells?!?
natashia r.
Edmonton, Alberta
Does this leave your hair oily feeling? Or make your hair look oily?
Maria G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help your hair get stronger or just give it more shine?
Amanda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How has this product changed your hair styling? did it help or not??
Kristin M.
Centerburg, OH
Anyone know how this product works on processed hair?
Jennifer S.
Shreveport , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this leave a heavy feeling on hair?