BY SUAVE

Suave Professionals® Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil is salon-proven to add shine as well as Moroccanoil® Treatment.  Infused with authentic Moroccan argan oil, this weightless styling oil is specially designed to dramatically revive your hair. The ultra-light formula instantly conditions without weighing your hair down, smoothing the cuticle for long-lasting, silky shine.

• My salon used a higher end brand of this sort of thing in my hair...1 Answers
  • Does this make your hair sticky after application? 1 Answers
  • Is this recommended for those with curly hair? #DryShampooChallenge1 Answers
Suave Professionals® Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil
  • "I love love this product it makes my hair shinny and it doesn't tangle as much as before smells great" in 12 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way because too much can make fine hair greasy, but other than that, it's a pretty light oil." in 9 reviews
  • "I put it on my damp hair and let it sit overnight and when I wake up, not only is my hair curlier, but it's also more shiny and smells fantastic. " in 9 reviews
  • "It works great on both dry and damp hair, but I prefer to use it at the very end of my hair care routine, after I'm done styling, to add shine and tame any stray hairs or frizz." in 8 reviews
  • "It's not really in the lower price range, but I got a free sample with the Suave shampoo I purchased, and it has lasted a long time!" in 7 reviews
Mimi N.
NY
This is a great styling oil if your hair is on the verge of being between thin and thick. I used to have thick hair, but my hair has thinned over the years due to heat styling and constant coloring. I like to use thicker oils in my hair, but lately they're just becoming too thick for my hair type. Thus, making my hair greasier faster. I had this oil laying around, so I decided to try it after washing my hair and my hair is noticeably shinier with less frizz! Normally, I look like a lion with how frizzy my hair gets (I have asian hair that's a mix of half-assed curly/waviness), but after putting this in, my hair looks and feels oh-so-nice! I also like to put it in after straightening to seal the cuticles and it makes my hair look even shinier and softer! IN LOVE! The smell is amazeballs, as well! It's very light, so no more greasy hair for me~
Kimber C.
For the price, I haven't been able to beat suave's Moroccan hair oil. It smells great, makes hair really soft, tames frizz. My boyfriend keeps stealing it for his curly hair and it gives it healthy shine without weighing it down.
Jacquelin A.
cary, NC
LOOVVEE this product!! Smells really good, leaves my hair feeling great. Soft and shiny but not weighed down. My fave drugstore serum. Its not super sticky like other serum at the drugstore that i've tried with is a huge plus.
Alyssa P.
Wonderful lightweight oil that leaves my thick corse hair silky smooth. Just one pump of this miracle oil for my shoulder length hair and my hair stays silky smooth and fly away free all day long.
member-da8ce
The oil has tremendously improved my hair! I've been using it for almost a year, and it has not only added shine to my hair, but it has also untangled my hair and softened it. Also, I love the vanilla-like scent! I would a) buy it again, b) recommend it to everyone I know, and c) continue using it.
Rosy S.
El Cajon, CA
Like the shampoo and conditioner this is the best smelling product its not as cheap as the shampoo and conditioner but still a goid price and always worth it because it makes my hair smooth and shiny
Britney C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this product! It smells wonderful and it’s not a heavy oil. It doesn’t leave my hair looking greasy and it helps tame my hair. I use it before and after blow drying my hair.
Kate S.
I wish it was more natural ingredients and actually did something. There was no results when I used this. It doesn’t smell good. I have fine hair and this did nothing.
Kelli C.
Denver, CO
After my stylist used a higher end oil on my hair I have tried to find something similar with the same great results. And I found it with Suave (I was shocked too)! It's a super affordable Moroccan oil that lasts forever as a little goes a long way with this product. I do live in dry as F Colorado climate so my locks needs the extra love. I apply to dried, styled hair every day at the ends to keep it looking shiny and moisturized. On the days I do wash my hair I apply to the ends of my damp hair with great, silky hair looking results.
Jessica R.
Deville , LA
This is my holy grail product it smells amazing. A little goes a long way and it's multi use. It's a great detangler styling oil and I use it in place of conditioner. Makes hair soft hydrated. If you have frizzy fly-away hair this is excellent for that. The price is affordable. Last a long time be careful and mindful about how much you use tho it can make your hair greasy. I'll purchase again and I'll recommend this.
natashia r.
Edmonton, Alberta
Does this leave your hair oily feeling? Or make your hair look oily?
Maria G.
Does this help your hair get stronger or just give it more shine?
Amanda M.
How has this product changed your hair styling? did it help or not??
Jennifer S.
Shreveport , LA
Does this leave a heavy feeling on hair?
Kristin M.
Centerburg, OH
Anyone know how this product works on processed hair?