BY SUAVE

Suave Professionals® Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil is salon-proven to add shine as well as Moroccanoil® Treatment.  Infused with authentic Moroccan argan oil, this weightless styling oil is specially designed to dramatically revive your hair. The ultra-light formula instantly conditions without weighing your hair down, smoothing the cuticle for long-lasting, silky shine.

• My salon used a higher end brand of this sort of thing in...2 Answers
  • Does this make your hair sticky after application? 3 Answers
  • Is this recommended for those with curly hair? #DryShampo...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love love this product it makes my hair shinny and it doesn't tangle as much as before smells great" in 12 reviews
  • "I put it on my damp hair and let it sit overnight and when I wake up, not only is my hair curlier, but it's also more shiny and smells fantastic. " in 9 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way because too much can make fine hair greasy, but other than that, it's a pretty light oil." in 9 reviews
  • "It works great on both dry and damp hair, but I prefer to use it at the very end of my hair care routine, after I'm done styling, to add shine and tame any stray hairs or frizz." in 8 reviews
  • "It's not really in the lower price range, but I got a free sample with the Suave shampoo I purchased, and it has lasted a long time!" in 7 reviews
Mimi N.
NY
This is a great styling oil if your hair is on the verge of being between thin and thick. I used to have thick hair, but my hair has thinned over the years due to heat styling and constant coloring. I like to use thicker oils in my hair, but lately they're just becoming too thick for my hair type. Thus, making my hair greasier faster. I had this oil laying around, so I decided to try it after washing my hair and my hair is noticeably shinier with less frizz! Normally, I look like a lion with how frizzy my hair gets (I have asian hair that's a mix of half-assed curly/waviness), but after putting this in, my hair looks and feels oh-so-nice! I also like to put it in after straightening to seal the cuticles and it makes my hair look even shinier and softer! IN LOVE! The smell is amazeballs, as well! It's very light, so no more greasy hair for me~
Sarah H.
I really like the finish I get on my hair by spraying this styling oil on it. It is less frizzy and shines a lot without a greasy feel. The fragrance is light and fresh and if it gets on my hands (because I usually just style my hair by twirling it around my fingers) it washes off super easy. I don’t have to worry about the grease coming off on my clothes.
Alejandra R.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff smells so divine! I have lots of oil products on rotation, this is one of them. I have bleached and processed hair that loses moisture all the time, this stuff is great when it’s feeling extra crunchy. Smooths down and hydrates dry hair in between washes and improves texture when applied to wet hair.
Aubrey R.
West Frankfort
I love The suave Moroccan infuse styling oil is amazing!!!!!!!!!!! My hair is super and when I say super I mean super frizzy hair and it is not the same place it is long and it’s just super frizzy and it’s a pain to deal with in the mornings so I always use this and it helps me style my hair in the morning I recommend about this!!!
Kathy M.
My hair is rather thick and curly. I was looking for a product to help control my frizzy hair. I came across this product in the grocery store. The price was right so I decided to give it a try. The product was easy to use and had an herbal scent. It did help control my hair. I would recommend this product to those with thick hair.
Brittany R.
 I love this Moroccan oil I definitely recommend it it’s very affordable and I’ve got long Latina curly  hair. It left a nice great smell but not overpowering of course and for me it wasn’t pricey at home I got mine at Walgreens it was not very expensive at all
Haley F.
Jacksonville
This stuff is amazing I use it everyday it’s good value and very affordable it can make your hair greasy but most of the time it don’t it meets my expectations and it styles hair like you won’t believe it is probably the best styling product I have used for my hair it don’t damage your hair and it makes it healthier too
Jeniffer H.
Alamo , TX
It’s 50/50 for me, there’s times I like it and there’s times I don’t. I guess it depends. I feel like it works better when my hair is still wet. I apply it to my wet air and leave it for a while then brush my hair to the way I want it, ideas leave hair a little soft and smells good.
Angela G.
Cypress
Moroccan oil! Sauve does it again! They are awesome for price and I love this product and I definitely will purchase again! Again will say I color my hair so much so always on the lookout for good leave in treatment and always shopping the deals out there! :)
Luisal berto P.
This is a great little product which has become part of my regular after hair wash routine. So glad Suave came up with an affordable good quality Argan Oil product! Before indiscovered this little gem at my local Walgreens and Target i was paying top dollar at hair boutiques for small bottles of argan oil and only using tiny drops at home to try to stretch their use! Granted, a little goes a long way with argan oil but happy to have found Suave Morroccan Infusion for my healthier looking silky locks! Thank you Suave!
natashia r.
Edmonton, Alberta
Does this leave your hair oily feeling? Or make your hair look oily?
Maria G.
Does this help your hair get stronger or just give it more shine?
Amanda M.
How has this product changed your hair styling? did it help or not??
Jennifer S.
Shreveport, LA
Does this leave a heavy feeling on hair?
Kristin M.
Centerburg, OH
Anyone know how this product works on processed hair?