Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Shine Shampoo & Conditioner - uploaded by Jessie G.Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Shine Shampoo & Conditioner - uploaded by Rocio V.

BY SUAVE

Alon-proven to add shine as well as moroccanoil*. infused with moroccan argan oil, our shine shampoo & conditioner system provides your hair with: noticeable shine long-lasting conditioning luxurious fragrance shine shampoo with moroccan argan oilâ our shine shampoo is infused with authentic moroccan argan oil to gently cleanse your hair while making it brilliantly shiny. directions: apply. Lather. Rinse. For best results, follow with moroccan infusion shine conditioner. shine conditioner with moroccan argan oilâ our shine conditioner is infused with authentic moroccan argan oil to condition your hair while... see more...

Tanya T.
Tanya T.
Oak Park, IL
I love the way this product cleanses. I can easily get away with shampooing once (where I have to shampoo twice with other products). The fragrance is wonderful and lasts for days. I also like the price point - every affordable and easy to find in virtually any store. I would recommend it and will definitely purchase it again.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Tampa, FL
I used to use this duo religiously but since the packaging changed I feel like the formula did too. It used to moisturize my hair really well and leave it soft but now I feel like my hair still needs more conditioner. Even after applying the conditioner twice it just feels like it's not doing the same job it used to.
Elaina M.
Elaina M.
Honesdale, PA
The shampoo cleanses without making my hair feel bad which i definitely love, but with the conditioner I find myself using much extra to get my hair to feel soft, which makes me feel as though I am wasting product. This could be due to my color treated hair, but overrall pretty satisfied.
Joselin O.
Joselin O.
Palmetto, FL
Love this shampoo because it has Moroccan shine and it's solo good it leaves my hause feeling so soft and some shine to it it's not pricey I love taking care of my hair and this one I love for my hair my mom used it and my sister as well and it won't disappoint you at all
Charmin W.
Charmin W.
Tulsa, OK
This is a pretty good product. I have used the rosemary and mint one for a while and it gives a good clean feeling. I just started using this one and so far I like it. It makes my hair soft and shiny. I got this at Walgreens and I would tell others about it
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Pontiac, MI
I love the smell of this shampoo. It leaves a beautiful shine to my hair. The conditioner leaves my hair feeling silky and smooth.it has beautiful packaging. It is a long lasting product. Great until your next wash. I would definitely buy this product again.
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Cullman, AL
I use this every day. It is amazing! It always makes my hair never get oily and it also is a great smell that my boyfriend loves. It may cost more but the higher cost is overall worth it. I use this product very often. I am very satisfied with this product.
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.
I love the way these smell. I have the body lotion that goes along with them in scent and line. All are very moisturizing for my curly, pretty unruly hair. I feel like it helps my hair from getting increasingly more damaged whenever I use heat on it.
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
I was not very thrilled with this shampoo. I felt that it didn't thoroughly clean my hair, it's oily as it is so still feeling it dirty after a wash was not very appealing. It didn't do much for the softness either. It still felt dry.
Spencer D.
Spencer D.
Ann Arbor, MI
I should've known that this wouldn't work with my already greasy hair, but I thought "shampoo is shampoo right?" Wrong. My hair looked greasy after only a few hours. I do not recommend for anyone that already has oily hair issues.