BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Shine Shampoo & Conditioner system provides hair with noticeable shine and long lasting conditioning. Our shampoo is salon-proven to add shine as well as Moroccanoil Moisture Repair. Infused with authentic Moroccan Argan Oil, our shampoo formula gently cleanses your hair while making it brilliantly shiny. Enjoy the luxurious, long-lasting fragrance. For stunningly shiny hair, massage shampoo into hair until you achieve a lather. Rinse and follow with Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Shine Conditioner for best results. To enhance shine, pair with Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil. And try our Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Dry Shampoo to refresh and revive your hair between regular washes. Achieve Salon-Quality Results Suave Professionals is salon-proven to work as well as salon brands, helping you achieve a variety of beautiful hairstyles while caring for your hair. This line is developed to help you achieve naturally gorgeous, healthy-looking locks. About Suave For over 75 years Suave has offered professional quality products for the entire family, which are proven to work as well as salon brands. The Suave mission is to make gold standard quality attainable to all, so everyone can look good, smell good, and feel good every day.

Ingredients: Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Dimethiconol, Glycerin, Fragrance, Carbomer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Citric Acid, PPG 9, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, PEG 45M, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33 (CI 17200), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140)

• Does anyone else think that the Shampoo and Conditioner h...7 Answers
  • Does this product make hair softer and smoother?11 Answers
  • Hola es escuchado que el.aveite de morosa es muy bueno pa...2 Answers
Alexandra S.
Erie , PA
I used a different brand before but after finding out it was bad for my hair I had to switch. I was so beside myself but finally read some reviews and decided on Suave. I was put off buy the super cheap price but it turns out price doesn’t always equal quality.! This stuff leaves my hair smooth, shiny, and healthy. I can even skip a day between washes because it does such a good job! Don’t be scared by how incredible affordable it is... go for it!
Isabel R.
Imperial Bch, CA
When I tell people I use suave shampoo they usually dismiss it or immediately start talking about the myth of suave being "cheap". That may be the case for some products or people who've used things that didn't work out but this line of shampoo and conditioner I KEEP going back to. These products have worked so well for my hair I always fall back on these when I try a new shampoo that doesn't do the job. They keep my hair so shiny and soft too. A few years ago I would bleach my hair quite often and this product was one of the shampoos I used to repair my damaged hair! AND it's super inexpensive!! Forget the myths and give this a try!!!
Kiana G.
Carolina Bch, NC
Not my favorite Sauve system but still good. I didn’t necessarily notice an increase of shine but my hair did feel moisturized and silky. I normally have very dry hair. This system is very inexpensive. I would recommend if you’re on a budget
Johanna B.
Dallas TX
This is a good shampoo but not my favorite. It lathers well and smells nice but It’s not doing everything I want it to. I think shampoo usually has a lot of hash chemicals in it like sulfate so I’m going to look for something else
Ayline V.
My favorite shampoo! Smells so good and don’t think all be changing shampoos anytime soon! It keeps my hair nice and shiny! I used to have very dry hair with a lot of dead ends but this helped my hair heal a lot! Definitely recommend !
Ella S.
This shampoo smells soooo amazing! It didn’t work for my hair type though :( I have oily roots, and it just weighed my hair down too much and didn’t clean enough oil from my scalp :(
Andrea M.
Milton, WV
I am obsessed with this shampoo. I use the Moroccan Oil brand for my hair, but I didnt want to spend the money for the shampoo brand. So I purchased this and I absolutely love it! My hair hasn’t been this healthy in a long time! Will be buying again :)
Lisa C.
Latrobe
This shampoo is great! I shampoo my hair everyday and never have a problem with it over drying my hair. The smell is awesome. And the very affordable price makes this shampoo an even better deal. Great product at a great price - can’t beat that!!!
Vivian P.
Tampa
Suave is a good prdoct in many ways..first the price is right. Then the way it leaves your hair.
Also people see you and say your hair smells great which shampoo do you use. When I say it there shocked. Really enjoy it.I also buy it for my son they have it for men too.
Elizabeth E.
N Bethesda, MD
This makes my hair so shiny and healthy looking. It lathers up really nicely in the shower and I always feel like I can rinse it all out. I let my hair air dry and it looks great and it has a really pleasing smell. I have repurchased 3 Times.
Allyson G.
Brooklyn , NY
Does this product make hair softer and smoother?
Angela D.
Englewood, NJ
Does this dry your hair out as one reviewer mentioned?!?!
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Does this weigh your hair down? I have think curly dry hair, how will this work for me?
Kasima A.
N Lauderdale, FL
Does anyone else think that the Shampoo and Conditioner have a strong smell?
Rosa S.
montevallo, AL
Hola es escuchado que el.aveite de morosa es muy bueno para el cabello quisiera saber si alguien que aya probado este producto es puede decir que tan efectivo es para la caída de el cabello ya que quiero empezar a usarlo gracias

back