BY SUAVE

The Suave Professionals® Moroccan Infusion range of hair care and styling products is infused with authentic Moroccan argan oil – a lightweight miracle oil that absorbs instantly to give hair brilliant shine and long lasting conditioning without weighing it down.

• Shampoo gently cleanses hair while making hair brilliantly shiny for 24 hours
  • When used with the  Moroccan Infusion conditioner, the system adds shine and conditions as well as Moroccanoil® Moisture Repair Shampoo and Conditioner (*Moroccanoil® is a registered trademark of Moroccanoil Inc.)

• Does anyone else think that the Shampoo and Conditioner have a st...6 Answers
  • Does this product make hair softer and smoother?10 Answers
  • Hola es escuchado que el.aveite de morosa es muy bueno para el ca...2 Answers
Suave Professionals® Moroccan Infusion Shine Shampoo
  • "I've gotten several compliments on the shine of my hair since I started using this product and it smells great, too." in 9 reviews
  • "One of the best scents out there, I used it for a while and it left my hair soft and smelling amazing. " in 9 reviews
  • "The conditioner makes your hair very soft and it smells fresh and clean." in 3 reviews
Alexandra S.
Erie, PA
Review for: Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Shine Shampoo more...
I used a different brand before but after finding out it was bad for my hair I had to switch. I was so beside myself but finally read some reviews and decided on Suave. I was put off buy the super cheap price but it turns out price doesn’t always equal quality.! This stuff leaves my hair smooth, shiny, and healthy. I can even skip a day between washes because it does such a good job! Don’t be scared by how incredible affordable it is... go for it!
Isabel R.
San Diego, CA
When I tell people I use suave shampoo they usually dismiss it or immediately start talking about the myth of suave being "cheap". That may be the case for some products or people who've used things that didn't work out but this line of shampoo and conditioner I KEEP going back to. These products have worked so well for my hair I always fall back on these when I try a new shampoo that doesn't do the job. They keep my hair so shiny and soft too. A few years ago I would bleach my hair quite often and this product was one of the shampoos I used to repair my damaged hair! AND it's super inexpensive!! Forget the myths and give this a try!!!
Kiana G.
New Castle, PA
Not my favorite Sauve system but still good. I didn’t necessarily notice an increase of shine but my hair did feel moisturized and silky. I normally have very dry hair. This system is very inexpensive. I would recommend if you’re on a budget
Vivian P.
Tampa
Suave is a good prdoct in many ways..first the price is right. Then the way it leaves your hair.
Also people see you and say your hair smells great which shampoo do you use. When I say it there shocked. Really enjoy it.I also buy it for my son they have it for men too.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Review for: Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Shine Shampoo more...
I love Moroccan oil shampoo I've tried many different brands and loved them all, except for this one. It didn't leave my hair shiny or smooth, it left it greasy. It also had this horrible smell to it. I tried blow drying it and using a flat iron but it still looked oily and dirty. I'll never buy or use this again. I definitely won't use it again.
Andrea M.
Milton, WV
Review for: Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Shine Shampoo more...
I am obsessed with this shampoo. I use the Moroccan Oil brand for my hair, but I didnt want to spend the money for the shampoo brand. So I purchased this and I absolutely love it! My hair hasn’t been this healthy in a long time! Will be buying again :)
Lisa C.
Latrobe
This shampoo is great! I shampoo my hair everyday and never have a problem with it over drying my hair. The smell is awesome. And the very affordable price makes this shampoo an even better deal. Great product at a great price - can’t beat that!!!
Elizabeth E.
N Bethesda, MD
This makes my hair so shiny and healthy looking. It lathers up really nicely in the shower and I always feel like I can rinse it all out. I let my hair air dry and it looks great and it has a really pleasing smell. I have repurchased 3 Times.
Rosy S.
El Cajon, CA
This makes my think curly/wavy/fine hair so soft and smooth without having to wash more than once and smells better than any other shampoo I've ever used before or since. Its also the best prices shampoo.
Lexi K.
Tucson, AZ
This is a pretty good shampoo for being at such a low price point. I like the smell and it does clean my hair, I notice the shine only when I use the matching conditioner and styling oil though
Angela D.
Englewood, NJ
Does this dry your hair out as one reviewer mentioned?!?!
Allyson G.
Brooklyn
Does this product make hair softer and smoother?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Does this weigh your hair down? I have think curly dry hair, how will this work for me?
Kasima A.
N Lauderdale, FL
Does anyone else think that the Shampoo and Conditioner have a strong smell?
Rosa S.
montevallo, AL
Hola es escuchado que el.aveite de morosa es muy bueno para el cabello quisiera saber si alguien que aya probado este producto es puede decir que tan efectivo es para la caída de el cabello ya que quiero empezar a usarlo gracias