BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Deep Conditioning Shine Mask is infused with authentic Moroccan argan oil, a lightweight miracle oil that absorbs instantly and is known to give brilliant shine and long-lasting conditioning benefits. Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Deep Conditioning Shine Hair Mask improves hair texture while intensely moisturizing hair to make it both soft to the touch and noticeably shiny.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Lactic Acid, Amodimethicone, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, Disodium Edta, Potassium Chloride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil), Dmdm Hydantoin, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Peg-180m, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Carla O.
Bartlesville, OK
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE....THIS PRODUCT!! The way I use it, I with shampoo my hair, rinse it twice with warm water. Taking the sauve moroccan deep conditoning treatment ( about a half dollar amount ) and apply it to my hair working from the ends on up. I place a shower cap on and turn the heat up a bit in the water and shave and cleans, exfoliate....about 15-20 minutes. While the steam helps opening up the hair shaft and the shower cap still on, i know that my hair is getting a deep penetrating treatment. Once the time is up, Ill rinse with luke warm water and using a comb, i rinse and im done. My hair feels COMPLETELY conditioed, Soft and shiny and once again...I LOVE THE SMELL!! 😄😊😄
Amanda J.
This left my hair looking greasy and feeling gross! It added so much shine to my hair that it made my hair look overly greasy! It also made my scalp itch! I’ve tried the other Suave Professional products and haven’t had any issues! I don’t know what the problem is! I do not recommend this product!
Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
My hair is fine so I don't need to use a deep conditioning mask that often. But when my hair feels really dry during the summer this is what I like to use. It leaves my hair feeling soft and silky. Adds the hydration that I need. I'm satisfied with the results
Stefani G.
Suave it’s always been my favorite drugstore scalp treatment! It works for all the damages you can think of, my hair was dry and my ends were horrible but from the moment you start using this thing you notice a huge difference!
Vickie B.
Pearl
To me it doesn't matter what sauce products I buy my family an myself are very content with sauce. It leaves our hair soft, manageable and smelling wonderful.Balm I believe again I'm not sure. I just know we love sauce.
Kaitlinne G.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I do love the smell & the way it makes ur hair feel but once it’s dried it it doesn’t feel the same it feels like It was never used honestly, but I do like the Keratin infused conditioner it’s long lasting
Carla C.
It leaves my hair very manageable and it smells good and its very affordable and keeps my budget just right. I like this product because it leave my hair with body and shine. I have natural hair and its thick and it works just fine for my hair. I would recommend it to others.
Maddie A.
I love this and the smell is not to strong. It's pleasant and not to heavy. The treatment is amazing too. Leave's my hair feeling smooth and sleak without any oil/shiny spots.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
1,294 reviews
If you’re looking for a super super affordable Moroccan conditioner that will leave your hair feeling silky smooth and straight then look no further this conditioner can be found at all of your local drug stores target Walmart etc. It does such a fabulous job at stripping your hair from toxins for the day and keeping it so moisturized
Jennifer W.
Dixon
Flyaways beware. This gives your hair so much needed moisture.  Didnt weigh my hair dpwn and leave it lifeless. The aroma is great. A little bit goes along way. The price is completely affordable on any budget. Just goes to show that the smaller brands work too
leaves hair soft and hydrated?
Jordana L.
Apopka, FL
What type of hair does this product work well with?
Sabrina T.
Where I can find it?
lisaa A.
Brooklyn, NY
I have a lot of split ends and no matter how much I cut my hair it grows back to the same length as before and split again, and I always moisturising . Will this help??
Alicia C.
Newport News, VA
Does this work on heat damaged hair? I blow dry and flat iron my hair atleast 4 x a week and I need something to hydrate my hair.

Amazon