BY SUAVE #16 in Conditioning Treatments

Infused with Moroccan argan oil. Noticeable shine. Intense hydration. Soft to the touch hair. For normal to dry hair. Formulated for ultimate shine.

Carla O.
Pittsburg, KS
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE....THIS PRODUCT!! The way I use it, I with shampoo my hair, rinse it twice with warm water. Taking the sauve moroccan deep conditoning treatment ( about a half dollar amount ) and apply it to my hair working from the ends on up. I place a shower cap on and turn the heat up a bit in the water and shave and cleans, exfoliate....about 15-20 minutes. While the steam helps opening up the hair shaft and the shower cap still on, i know that my hair is getting a deep penetrating treatment. Once the time is up, Ill rinse with luke warm water and using a comb, i rinse and im done. My hair feels COMPLETELY conditioed, Soft and shiny and once again...I LOVE THE SMELL!! 😄😊😄
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
If you’re looking for a super super affordable Moroccan conditioner that will leave your hair feeling silky smooth and straight then look no further this conditioner can be found at all of your local drug stores target Walmart etc. It does such a fabulous job at stripping your hair from toxins for the day and keeping it so moisturized
Danielle S.
My hair is fine so I don't need to use a deep conditioning mask that often. But when my hair feels really dry during the summer this is what I like to use. It leaves my hair feeling soft and silky. Adds the hydration that I need. I'm satisfied with the results
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Beach, CA
Moroccan to the rescue. Such a great product. I probably use more than I'm suppose to but I adore the smell and keeping it on as I clean so I can wash it out and move around like I'm on a commercial. Your hair will feel and look that good.
Andrea U.
Guntersville, AL
This left my hair shiny but greasy looking! I bought it because it was cheapest wish I had spent a little more money! My hair was very conditioned after a second washing which is why I gave it 3 stars instead of 2! Will not buy again.
Danielle R.
Albuquerque, NM
definitely a good but if you are on a budget. This conditioner leaves my hair feeling soft and tangle free it also reduces frizz without muy hair feeling heavy or greasy
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Love it it’s pretty good smells nice great price works well u can buy it at Walmart probably in any grocery store Walgreens CVS Rite aid I recommend this product i hope this helps u guys out on hair products that works .
Vickie B.
Pearl
To me it doesn't matter what sauce products I buy my family an myself are very content with sauce. It leaves our hair soft, manageable and smelling wonderful.Balm I believe again I'm not sure. I just know we love sauce.
Dawn M.
The biggest Hangul is I don't like the smell of it very much! It does work okay but definitely not the best I've ever used.I would use it but it would not be my first choice to purchase among other options
Kaitlinne G.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I do love the smell & the way it makes ur hair feel but once it’s dried it it doesn’t feel the same it feels like It was never used honestly, but I do like the Keratin infused conditioner it’s long lasting
leaves hair soft and hydrated?
Jordana L.
Orlando, FL
What type of hair does this product work well with?
Sabrina T.
Where I can find it?
lisaa A.
Brooklyn, NY
I have a lot of split ends and no matter how much I cut my hair it grows back to the same length as before and split again, and I always moisturising . Will this help??
Alicia C.
Newport News, VA
Does this work on heat damaged hair? I blow dry and flat iron my hair atleast 4 x a week and I need something to hydrate my hair.