BY SUAVE #27 in Conditioning Treatments

Infused with Moroccan argan oil. Noticeable shine. Intense hydration. Soft to the touch hair. For normal to dry hair. Formulated for ultimate shine.

Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
I have curly thick dry and frizzy hair and honestly most times after taking shower I just go to sleep with dripping hair and next day my hair are all wavy and without any shine but I don’t have time to wash my hair in morning. It is written for Normal to dry hair but I would suggest for dry hair or other hair types can use it once a week. For my first wash I used this shampoo and hair mask as to give deep conditioning to my hair. I evenly covered my hair as per the instructions and left it on for full 5 mins. As I was washing it off I could feel my hair softer and less tangled than normal. It was great!! I blow dried my hair to see if they again become frizzy while doing so but there was no fizziness. When my hair started drying I could see great shine and softness in my hair.
I would also like to tell you that after 2 days my hair becomes bit limp. There was need of washing. So I would suggest that we should do this treatment like once in a week and this range will be best for unruly, wavy, very frizzy hair. Go get it gals!!!The fragrance is just amazing!! It smells like vanilla.
amy m.
DAYTON, TX
I really like Suave's Moroccan Infusion line. It has a strong "tropical" fragrance, but really gives my hair shine & makes it soft. As with Suave's other products, the Shine Mask's fragrance lasts for most of the day.

The Shine Mask is slightly different than Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Shine Conditioner 28 oz. The two products share most of their ingredients (a couple in a slightly different order), but the Shine Mask also has the following ingredients: Glycerin, Petrolatum, PEG-180M. After looking up these additional products, it looks like they are mostly to add thickness & coating (hence a "mask"). However, after using both the Shine Mask & regular Conditioner, I really couldn't tell much difference in results from the two.

Helpful hint** if you like the Suave Moroccan line & your hair is in good condition, the regular Suave Moroccan conditioner will work just as well.
Malaisha G.
Conyers, GA
I'm converted!
Received a free sample in another companys online order. This Awhuphi Honeysuckle line is amazing. It works wonderfully on my relaxed, Afro-textured hair. I felt the difference instantly when using the shampoo in the shower. I'm very particular about my hair, and am sensitive about the texture, moisture, and strength products add or take away from my hair. Following up with the conditioner, I left it on while showering. Upon rinsing it out, my hair felt like silk. The leave-in conditioner added a great shine and made detangling a breeze. I braided my hair and upon taking it out the next day, I had a cascade of shily, bouncy curls. I'm sold. New convert!

Alison W.
Cincinnati , OH
This is some awesome conditioner. During the summer I needed something to help my hair from drying out. Me and my kids go to the pool often, and the chlorine does a number on my hair. That's were this little gem comes in. It feels good the instant you start mixing it into your hair. It is thicker than regular conditioners. When rinsing my hair feels super soft. After a dry and style my split ends are almost non-existent and my hair looks moisturized and has a healthy shine. This is defiantly my go-to when my hair needs extra moisture, shine and strength.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
I love this. I had read about the strong scent, but I actually like it! However, it can definitely be love/hate. It is powerful, and if you like it, great. If not, you may not be able to get past it. Anyway, I left this in my hair while I shaved my legs and rinsed; I love how shiny and non-frizzy it leaves my hair! I was able to let it air dry without a big pouf forming. This is such a perfect product. Seriously. Nothing beats this or comes close at all.
Krystal S.
Orlando, FL
My hair was so dry and brittle until I started using Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion deep conditioning shine mask. I have tried many products and I can honestly say this is the best product for conditioning dry hair. It leaves your hair smooth and shiny. I really loved this product and it was very affordable as well. It smells good and easy to apply, I've been thinking to try the oil as well to see if it works great with this.
Isabel r.
Harbor City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Once in a while I like treating my hair with an intensive mask one of my most favorite ones is this one by suave to my knowledge my mother has been using this for maybe five decades so suave stands behind their brand and standards it is one of the first friends that came out with her care back in the day so I trust this one and always go for suave this treatment is excellent I do recommend it they have it at target and Walmart
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Deep Conditioning Shine Mask Infused with authentic Moroccan argan oil, Gives your hair brilliant shine and long-lasting conditioning benefits, Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Shine Mask intensely Moisturizes hair to noticeably improve increase your hair's texture, Get touchably soft hair That Shines When using Suave Professionals Hair Mask Moroccan Infusion Shine, I recommend
cecilly m.
I bought this product from Wal-Mart, always a good place for inexpensive hair product buys. It smooths my hair nicely. I have light brown, fine, but thick hair that gets oily fast. I can only use it once every two weeks or so because the product doesn't wash out of my hair easily. The top layer of my hair does not take well to heavy products that smooth. Overall, a nice weekly treatment.
Ariel M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product line from Suave. I have tried the shampoo and regular conditioner and was pleased. I really love this deep conditioner, I used it for about 5 minutes a couple of times per week in the shower and my hair is always silky smooth afterwards. It is not oily like you might think Moroccan oil would be. The smell is very pleasant and mild. This is a product I would buy again.
leaves hair soft and hydrated?
Jordana L.
Orlando, FL
What type of hair does this product work well with?
lisaa A.
Brooklyn, NY
I have a lot of split ends and no matter how much I cut my hair it grows back to the same length as before and split again, and I always moisturising . Will this help??
Sabrina T.
Where I can find it?
Hannah C.
Wilmington, NC
I have very thick, dry, and curly hair and I'm looking for a good deep conditioner. How well does this moisturize and how is it different from anything else on the market. Does anyone have a similar hair type and could tell me how it works for them?