Add a Photo

By SUAVE
#6 in Conditioning Treatments

Infused with Moroccan argan oil. Noticeable shine. Intense hydration. Soft to the touch hair. For normal to dry hair. Formulated for ultimate shine.

Photos (7)
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

I have curly thick dry and frizzy hair and honestly most times after taking shower I just go to sleep with dripping hair and next day my hair are all wavy and without any shine but I don’t have time to wash my hair in morning. It is written for Normal to dry hair but I would suggest for dry hair or other hair types can use it once a week. For my first wash I used this shampoo and hair mask as to give deep conditioning to my hair. I evenly covered my hair as per the instructions and left it on for full 5 mins. As I was washing it off I could feel my hair softer and less tangled than normal. It was great!! I blow dried my hair to see if they again become frizzy while doing so but there was no fizziness. When my hair started drying I could see great shine and softness in my hair.
I would also like to tell you that after 2 days my hair becomes bit limp. There was need of washing. So I would suggest that we should do this treatment like once in a week and this range will be best for unruly, wavy, very frizzy hair. Go get it gals!!!The fragrance is just amazing!! It smells like vanilla.
Maria Q.
Maria Q.

Me gusta mucho la línea marroquí de infusión de Suave. Tiene una fuerte fragancia "tropical", pero realmente da brillo a mi cabello y lo hace suave. Al igual que con otros productos de Suave, la fragancia de la Shine Mask dura la mayor parte del día.

La máscara de brillo es ligeramente diferente de Suave Professionals Marroquí Infusion Shine Acondicionador 28 oz. Los dos productos comparten la mayoría de sus ingredientes (una pareja en un orden ligeramente diferente), pero la Shine Mask también tiene los siguientes ingredientes: Glicerina, Petrolatum, PEG-180M. Después de buscar estos productos adicionales, parece que son en su mayoría para agregar espesor y revestimiento (de ahí una "máscara"). Sin embargo, después de usar la máscara de Shine y el acondicionador regular, realmente no podría decir mucha diferencia en resultados de los dos.

Consejo útil ** si te gusta la línea marroquí Suave y tu cabello está en buenas condiciones, el acondicionador marroquí Suave regular funcionará igual de bien.
amy m.
amy m.
Dayton, TX

I really like Suave's Moroccan Infusion line. It has a strong "tropical" fragrance, but really gives my hair shine & makes it soft. As with Suave's other products, the Shine Mask's fragrance lasts for most of the day.

The Shine Mask is slightly different than Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Shine Conditioner 28 oz. The two products share most of their ingredients (a couple in a slightly different order), but the Shine Mask also has the following ingredients: Glycerin, Petrolatum, PEG-180M. After looking up these additional products, it looks like they are mostly to add thickness & coating (hence a "mask"). However, after using both the Shine Mask & regular Conditioner, I really couldn't tell much difference in results from the two.

Helpful hint** if you like the Suave Moroccan line & your hair is in good condition, the regular Suave Moroccan conditioner will work just as well.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Saint Pauls, NC

Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Deep-Conditioning Shine Mask is the absolute best hair product I've ever come across and had the pleasure of using. I have dry damaged color treated hair that I have to condition regularly and have spent so much money on products that didn't provide the results they claimed to. Needless to say my expectations weren't high with the Suave Professionals Moroccan infusion Deep Conditioning Shine Mask especially as inexpensive as it was but I couldn't believe how amazing it worked from the moment I put it on my hair I could tell it was working. It felt like those awesome sample size conditioners that come with at home hair coloring kits, my hair felt like silk, it was so full of body and the shine was gorgeous. I will definitely be using this as long as they make it. 💞💞
Malaisha G.
Malaisha G.
Conyers, GA

I'm converted!
Received a free sample in another companys online order. This Awhuphi Honeysuckle line is amazing. It works wonderfully on my relaxed, Afro-textured hair. I felt the difference instantly when using the shampoo in the shower. I'm very particular about my hair, and am sensitive about the texture, moisture, and strength products add or take away from my hair. Following up with the conditioner, I left it on while showering. Upon rinsing it out, my hair felt like silk. The leave-in conditioner added a great shine and made detangling a breeze. I braided my hair and upon taking it out the next day, I had a cascade of shily, bouncy curls. I'm sold. New convert!

Renee W.
Renee W.

I love this. I had read about the strong scent, but I actually like it! However, it can definitely be love/hate. It is powerful, and if you like it, great. If not, you may not be able to get past it. Anyway, I left this in my hair while I shaved my legs and rinsed; I love how shiny and non-frizzy it leaves my hair! I was able to let it air dry without a big pouf forming. My hair *looks* less damaged (damage can't be erased, of course) and feels really nice. I'd definitely buy this again. I need a mask often in the summer time when the sun and chlorine or sea salt damage my highlighted hair more. And as far as price, it can't be beat!! Win/Win
Allyson O.
Allyson O.
Baker, FL

I've been using this duo for months now and it's the best duo ever. I've used Suave products for year because of how affordable they are and the smells are awesome! But I recently started using this shampoo and conditioner and it was a pleasant surprise! My hair actually got longer and it was always shiny and soft without adding any further products to my hair. The smell stayed in my hair all day and into the night, my pillow even smelled! Even though I have fine and thin hair, it felt thick and had volume that I was even asked if I had extensions in my hair! I love these products so much they are definitely the best shampoo and conditioner
Alison W.
Alison W.
Cincinnati, OH

This is some awesome conditioner. During the summer I needed something to help my hair from drying out. Me and my kids go to the pool often, and the chlorine does a number on my hair. That's were this little gem comes in. It feels good the instant you start mixing it into your hair. It is thicker than regular conditioners. When rinsing my hair feels super soft. After a dry and style my split ends are almost non-existent and my hair looks moisturized and has a healthy shine. This is defiantly my go-to when my hair needs extra moisture, shine and strength.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
River Forest, IL

I love the way this smells! The Moroccan oil line is like daily aroma therapy. Sometimes I switch up my Suave products but I always get excited when I toss the Moroccan oil variety into my cart (but I always smell it in the aisle-yes, I know what it smells like but I just like it that much!). Indulge in a mini spa with this product-it leaves your hair shiny and salon healthy! #suave #Moroccanoil #heavenSuave® Professionals Moroccan Infusion Collection Gift Set 5 ct Box
Randi K.
Randi K.
Sayre, PA

This is a great product you can find it at Walmart, for me this helps my split ends and gets rid of dead ends , I only use this if I'm being honest weekly so I can't compare it. Im always satisfied when using this product a little goes along way and it doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy like some have in that past that I've used. I would recommend this to people who need some deep hair care my hair has grown so much since using this product I absolutely love it!
leaves hair soft and hydrated?
Jordana L.
Jordana L.
Orlando, FL

What type of hair does this product work well with?
lisaa A.
lisaa A.
Brooklyn, NY

I have a lot of split ends and no matter how much I cut my hair it grows back to the same length as before and split again, and I always moisturising . Will this help??
Miranda S.
Miranda S.

Where can you find this product? I tried looking at Walmart and I couldn't find it
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY

Has anyone tried this? Would you recommend?