BY SUAVE

For Normal To Dry Hair New With Moraccan Oils Formulated For Ultimate Shine Moroccan Argan Oil Is A Lightweight Miracle Oil That Absorbs Instantly And Is Known To Give Brilliant Shine And Long Lasting Conditioning Benefits.&Nbsp; This Shine Conditioner, Infused With Authentic Moroccan Argan Oil, Conditions Hair While Smoothing The Cuticle To Make Hair Shinier. Shine System Infused With Moroccan Argan Oil: Luxurious Fragrance Noticeable Shine Long Lasting Conditioning Questions Or Comments: 1-800-782-8301 Made In Usa see more...

• #dryshampoochallenge do u notice a conditioning effect from the M...2 Answers
  • My hair tends to get oily pretty quick. Will this shampoo help th...4 Answers
  • My hair tends to tangle badly and I got a perm some months ago an...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "If you hate it, throw it out for less then $6 its well worth it for both." in 1 review
  • "this has got to be the best smelling shampoo I have ever bought. " in 1 review
  • "It smells great but left my hair feeling a little oily." in 1 review
  • "Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Color Care Shampoo is a great product I would highly recommend!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my dry color treated hair soft and shiny." in 1 review
Stephanie O.
Review for: Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Color Care Shampoo, 12.6 fl oz more...
This is my go to shampoo and conditioner when it comes to hair color care . It honestly doesn't wash off my hair color so much and helps keep it looking hydrated instead of dry and frizzy . It's affordable and it's great quality .
Angel H.
I usually have to use pricey shampoo but this shampoo leaves my hair feeling silky. It’s good on price and rinses well. I have coarse and thick hair that is also curly and frizzy. I found this cheap shampoo is the best.
Ashley H.
Clinton, TN
I love this shampoo. The smell is great. It keeps my color treated hair well protected. It leaves my scalp feeling very clean and my hair soft. The price is great as well. I would definitely recommend this shampoo.
Amanda R.
Omg, this stuff is AMAZING!! It's so smooth and smells great. Feel like I'm in another culture 😊. It's for colored hair (I have untreated highlights) but it really nourished my hair. It feels great in the shower (can practically feel the oil seeping in) and just as great out. My hair was feeling so silky soft and luxurious for days after. It helped keep my natural wave too. A great deal & find (Walmart) 👍🏻
Rachel M.
Perrysburg, OH
This shampoo is just OK for me. It does a decent job at color retention but is generally too harsh and drying for my naturally curly hair. It leaves my hair dry, thirsty, and frizzy. If you're on a very tight budget and have normal/not curly hair, this product would probably do well for you for a color protectant shampoo, but it's not for me personally.
Haley R.
Lenoir City, TN
This left my hair feeling so soft! It also smells really good! I usually use Aussie but this is just as good! I have oily hair and it's helped a lot. It's also really good for my color treated hair. I will definitely keep buying this.
Maricela N.
Absolutely recommend this Product if you love coloring your hair! I keep my hair a variety of colors, ranging from normal to brights lime people and this shampoo keeps the color so vibrant! Best one I've used! Makes any damage seem to disappear.
Lea B.
I used to not be a fan of Suave shampoo, but this is such a great one. It makes your hair look very healthy with just the right amount of shine. It is very affordable and makes your hair look amazing. I have a dry scalp and get oily hair, and this product still makes it look amazing! I would recommend this to everyone.
Maria S.
Wilmington, DE
I bought this after I colored my hair red and magenta, hoping it would make the color last. It did a decent job of retaining my hair's intensity, but left my hair really dry and brittle. I will not repurchase.
nadia c.
Port Angeles , WA
This is supposed to be enriching and moisturizing but it doesn't really do that. I have coarse hair and when I use this shampoo my hair always feel a little oily after the shower. The price is great and the amount you get is great too just don't like the product
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
Do you use the conditioner with shampoo or do you prefer another conditioner?
Amber R.
My hair tends to get oily pretty quick. Will this shampoo help that or will it make it just look more oily?
Olivia B.
Walton, KY
I use the conditioner! To me it helps enhance the smell that I love and makes my hair soft and manageable!
Halei W.
Panama City
My hair tends to tangle badly and I got a perm some months ago and they kinda of butchered my hair. Do you think this brand would help my hair. A lot of shampoos make my hair oily.
Tesia K.
Los Angeles, CA
#dryshampoochallenge do u notice a conditioning effect from the Moroccan oil?