BY SUAVE

For Normal To Dry Hair New With Moraccan Oils Formulated For Ultimate Shine Moroccan Argan Oil Is A Lightweight Miracle Oil That Absorbs Instantly And Is Known To Give Brilliant Shine And Long Lasting Conditioning Benefits.&Nbsp; This Shine Conditioner, Infused With Authentic Moroccan Argan Oil, Conditions Hair While Smoothing The Cuticle To Make Hair Shinier. Shine System Infused With Moroccan Argan Oil: Luxurious Fragrance Noticeable Shine Long Lasting Conditioning Questions Or Comments: 1-800-782-8301 Made In Usa see more...

• #dryshampoochallenge do u notice a conditioning effect from the M...2 Answers
  • My hair tends to get oily pretty quick. Will this shampoo help th...4 Answers
  • My hair tends to tangle badly and I got a perm some months ago an...3 Answers
  • "It smells great but left my hair feeling a little oily." in 1 review
  • "It works well and it's improves the condition of my hair a little from my recent box dye job I've had better." in 1 review
  • "It makes my dry color treated hair soft and shiny." in 1 review
  • "In addition to using Suave for my color treated hair I've also used Garner; however, I've found I prefer this brand." in 1 review
  • "I have a lot of shampoo and conditioner and this seriously works as good as my high end salon brands." in 1 review
Brianne P.
Brianne P.
I'm usually a product snob- I used to do hair and still have my license. BUT I figured hey why not try it. Not much money lost if I hate it. Aaaand I'm pleasantly and happily surprised. My hair is beastly and there are few things that take it. This fits the bill! Light enough not to weigh things down- just don't use near the root as in most cases for the conditioner. Your hair is newest there anyway so it really doesn't need conditioner right at the scalp. I love when I find steals like this that give expensive brands a run for their money. 😁
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg, this stuff is AMAZING!! It's so smooth and smells great. Feel like I'm in another culture 😊. It's for colored hair (I have untreated highlights) but it really nourished my hair. It feels great in the shower (can practically feel the oil seeping in) and just as great out. My hair was feeling so silky soft and luxurious for days after. It helped keep my natural wave too. A great deal & find (Walmart) 👍🏻
Lacey D.
Lacey D.
I have just recently started using this line of shampoo and conditioner and I love it! I have naturally oily hair but I bleach it....so this causes !y hair to be super oily at the roots and dry as straw on the ends. This line of shampoo and conditioner does wonders for my hair without making my roots worse! And it is super affordable....and the smell is heavenly!
Christie A.
Christie A.
Milford, PA
Suave shampoos are excellent hair care for the price. While my hair doesn't feel as nourished as it would with a premium brand product, I like Suave for daily use because it is so budget friendly. I have light brown hair with partial highlights. I don't feel like this shampoo makes much difference in color longevity, but it does leave my hair feeling healthy.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Fridley, MN
This works really well to protect my hair when I dye it. I tend to use demi-permanent hair dyes which do tend to fade quickly. I notice that it helps keep my hair from fading as quickly when I use this shampoo as opposed to when I use other shampoos that aren't for color-treated hair. Plus, it cleans my hair and smells great! That's all I ask for, Suave! :)
Sunita R.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
I really enjoy using this shampoo, it keeps your hair fresh and clean. It also smells amazing in the hair and this scent lasts all day. I've used this for a while and it didn't break or dry out my hair at all, which i really love. It's also quite affordable and the bottle lasts for quite a while. I do recommend.
Paige T.
Paige T.
Sound Beach, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo! When paired with the conditioner, it makes my hair feel so incredibly smooth and silky! It is quite inexpensive, yet better than most salon quality brands I have used. In addition, this shampoo smells so good, and I always get compliments on how it makes me smell!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
This is a good shampoo. Doesn't cost a lot and smells really good. I color my hair and in my experience this shampoo is gentle on dyed hair and leaves it looking healthy and shiny after you use it. I have thick hair too and I don't have to use a ton of shampoo to get it to lather up.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Washington, DC
Hands down this is my most favorite product for shampooing (and the partner conditioner!) my hair. I get my hair colored in the salon and this actually protects my hair so much that my stylist has commented about how healthy my hair is despite the fact that I get salon treatments.
Brianne C.
Brianne C.
Metairie, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff made my hair feel soft...but greasy. I don't know if it was the moroccan oil or what...but my hair texture just did not agree with the product. I do not use it anymore. Love suave, hate this product. It smelled great, but that was about all that it offered me.
Sharon R.
Sharon R.
Winthrop, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you use the conditioner with shampoo or do you prefer another conditioner?
Amber R.
Amber R.
My hair tends to get oily pretty quick. Will this shampoo help that or will it make it just look more oily?
Halei W.
Halei W.
Panama City
My hair tends to tangle badly and I got a perm some months ago and they kinda of butchered my hair. Do you think this brand would help my hair. A lot of shampoos make my hair oily.
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Walton, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the conditioner! To me it helps enhance the smell that I love and makes my hair soft and manageable!
Tesia K.
Tesia K.
W Hollywood, CA
#dryshampoochallenge do u notice a conditioning effect from the Moroccan oil?