BY SUAVE

For Color Treated &Amp; Dull Hair New With Moraccan Oils Formulated For Ultimate Shine Moroccan Argan Oil Is A Lightweight Miracle Oil That Absorbs Instantly And Is Known To Give Brilliant Shine And Long Lasting Conditioning Benefits.&Nbsp; This Color Care Shampoo, Infused With Authentic Moroccan Argan Oil, Gently Cleanses, Keeping Color Vibrate While Enhancing Shine. Color Care System Infused With Moroccan Argan Oil: Vibrant Color Noticeable Shine Long Lasting Conditioning Questions Or Comments: 1-800-782-8301 Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "My hair felt so soft and, as a bonus, it smelled fantastic!" in 1 review
Cat I.
Cat I.
This has been my holy grail item of this spring. I had purchased this on sale and forgotten about it and purchased a more expensive shampoo/conditioner set. Well after using the more expensive set just 3 times, my hair was so dry and crunchy. It has even began to fall out!! Now my hair is 'normal', and thoygh i do color it, its never dry or has any issues. I did report this to the company which all they could do is tell me "sorry it didn't work out for you"
Then I remembered this conditioner. After just one use my hair began to feel like hair again, and 2 uses in I have such soft hair! And the hair loss even seems to be improving. I'm love with this stuff.
Grace D.
Grace D.
I just got my hair colored recently and my stylist used some amazing moraccan oil products on my hair. It was too pricey for me, but I remembered that Suave had a Morracan oil line. So I tried this really hoping that it wouldn't wash the red out of my hair, and to my surprise it didn't! It smells amazing, makes it feel light and healthy, and really makes it shiny! And I still have the brightness of my red! Good job Suave!
Paige T.
Paige T.
Sound Beach, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this conditioner! It is quite affordable, yet works just as good as any salon quality brand (if not, better). I use this almost every time I condition my hair, and it leaves my hair very silky and shiny without any build up or weigh down. In addition, I sometimes use this conditioner to shave when I run out of shaving cream and it leaves me with a close shave! Does not irritate my skin at all!
Linda K.
Linda K.
Yankton, SD
I have been using this product along with the matching shampoo for around 2 years i''d say. this is the best product by far Suave has come up with. this stuff gives me the fullness and volume along with the color protection I need in a set of shampoo and conditioner. I have been a Suave fanatic since I was a girl as my Mom always bought it as well. you can't beat the price either for the quality you receive!!
Lissa M.
Lissa M.
I absolutely loved this shampoo and condition. Left my hair smooth and shiny. I have super dry hair in the winter and lots of split ends. This conditioner help to put body and life back into my hair. Plus it's a great price! Highly recommend using Sauve and all the professional versions of this shampoo and conditioners!
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Washington, DC
I love how this stuff smells so much and so does my husband. In fact, when I don't use it, my husband often asks why I didn't use this stuff that he calls "Your shampoo/conditioner that smells so good." I most like this when it comes in an extra large size and I also love the price tag. It's awesome!!
Bianca H.
Bianca H.
Muncie , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE the smell of this conditioner. I always use matching shampoo and conditioner and they work great together. It refreshes your hair and leaves it feeling silky smooth, however it does weight your hair down a little bit. I would purchase this product again and the price is incredibly reasonable.
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it. First of all I don't have color treated hair. I have virgin hair but I noticed this shampoo and conditioner makes my hair shiny and healthy. I have black hair but it makes my hair look ultra black. I have constantly bought this product again and again. I would recommend this to anyone.
Kasey J.
Kasey J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this because I was being cheap. Well it was worth the money I discovered sometimes you do not need to pay a lot to find a product that works. II like this and use this interchangeably with the Natural Suave line. Smells good too
I recommend it for people on a budget that want quality
Kristell N.
Kristell N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got highlights and I bought this conditioner with the shampoo to help keep the color intact. And I fell in love with this combo and it's the only one I trust for my highlights cause it brings out the color and leaves my hair silk smooth when I'm done. And it has a nice scent too!