BY SUAVE

For Color Treated &Amp; Dull Hair New With Moraccan Oils Formulated For Ultimate Shine Moroccan Argan Oil Is A Lightweight Miracle Oil That Absorbs Instantly And Is Known To Give Brilliant Shine And Long Lasting Conditioning Benefits.&Nbsp; This Color Care Shampoo, Infused With Authentic Moroccan Argan Oil, Gently Cleanses, Keeping Color Vibrate While Enhancing Shine. Color Care System Infused With Moroccan Argan Oil: Vibrant Color Noticeable Shine Long Lasting Conditioning Questions Or Comments: 1-800-782-8301 Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "My hair felt so soft and, as a bonus, it smelled fantastic!" in 1 review
Angel H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually have to use very pricey conditioners in my hair. It’s coarse and tangled, unruly and thick. Also curly and frizzy. This conditioner is a must for me. I will always buy this product. It is great.
Jessica S.
Garden Grove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Believe it or not, this isn't a bad conditioner at all! My hair feels fairly soft after washing, which is great considering I have thick, frizzy, coarse, curly hair. I do see some color wash out each time, but I think that might be attributed to the dye (or my hair just doesn't hold color very well). I have been using this product for a while now and it's my go-to conditioner along with the shampoo.
Emily H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the suave professional hair care products. They work really well with my hair type and they also do not make my hair greasy right after washing it like some haircare products have.
Mallory M.
Fayetteville, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Love Love this conditioner! I use this with the matching shampoo and they leave my hair feeling so soft and very shiny. It keeps my hair smooth and protects my color from fading to fast. The smell reminds me of the hair salon, and I feel really fancy when I use this conditioner. Especially because it is so affordable!

The first time I purchased this I was looking for a decent shampoo and conditioner that did not cost an arm and a leg. Reviews said this was a good product and they are right! My hair has plenty of volume and looks amazing. My hair is very thick so I usually only wash it two or three times a week. This shampoo and conditioner do not leave it feeling greasy and keep it looking fresh until my next wash.

Hands down my favorite drug store shampoo and conditioner duo ever. I will repurchase this as long as I can!
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really have to give Suave professionals Moroccan infusion conditioner 5 stars. It seemed more high-end to me and works just as well. It smells amazing and it works on color treated and dull hair. I keep finding myself going back to this because it smooth my hair and makes it feel so soft.
Amanda Y.
Coopersburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is SO smooth after using this stuff. I only need to use a small amount, too. Usually I have to use a massive glob, but for this stuff I use half my normal amount. So not only is it affordable as it is, but a little bit of product goes a long way.Also, it smells FANTASTIC...my pillow smells so good from it. My ends are super smooth after blow-drying and striahgtening/curling and I have WAYYY less flyaways throughout the day as well.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes!  Love this product so much.  Suave has really stepped up their game with this new gold line and I love them all.  This makes my hair so manageable, soft and shiny.  I never knew my hair could look so good.  Great quality and an even better price.
Taffie B.
I recently bought this with in place of my usual more expensive brand. The very first use I could tell my hair was much softer. Smell is decent & it helped with the frizzy hair I would most definitely recommend it.
Lauren T.
Evansville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been very happy with this conditioner! I switched to it after having major dullness in my color after a recent dye. This brought some luminosity back to the color. It also made my hair soft, shiny, and considerably healthier feeling! Plus it smells great. Great product for the price and ease of purchasing.
Mary E.
Barre, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a hair care junkie and I usually buy much more expensive shampoos. I bought this on a whim (and out of desperation) and have been so surprised I've used the whole bottle of both shampoo and conditioner. My hair stays smooth and my dry ends have become more moisturized through consistent use. I'm so impressed!