BY SUAVE

Descrition:

For Color Treated &Amp; Dull Hair New With Moraccan Oils Formulated For Ultimate Shine Moroccan Argan Oil Is A Lightweight Miracle Oil That Absorbs Instantly And Is Known To Give Brilliant Shine And Long Lasting Conditioning Benefits.&Nbsp; This Color Care Shampoo, Infused With Authentic Moroccan Argan Oil, Gently Cleanses, Keeping Color Vibrate While Enhancing Shine. Color Care System Infused With Moroccan Argan Oil: Vibrant Color Noticeable Shine Long Lasting Conditioning Questions Or Comments: 1-800-782-8301 Made In Usa

Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "My hair felt so soft and, as a bonus, it smelled fantastic!" in 1 review
Virginia S.
Kingsport, TN
Great product at a decent price. It has a wonderful smell, cleans and conditions without any heaviness and rinses easily. I don't recommend this for people with a lot of color on their hair as it will strip the color pretty quickly. Otherwise, it's a great product for the price.
Jessica S.
Garden Grove, CA
Believe it or not, this isn't a bad conditioner at all! My hair feels fairly soft after washing, which is great considering I have thick, frizzy, coarse, curly hair. I do see some color wash out each time, but I think that might be attributed to the dye (or my hair just doesn't hold color very well). I have been using this product for a while now and it's my go-to conditioner along with the shampoo.
Ashlee D.
Brooklyn, NY
Usually purchase the suave professionals brand for around $2 at target. It’s cheap and works great. There are different products to target your needs if your looking for color care, help with frizz, etc. and all the products smell amazing!
Kristen E.
Davison , MI
I like the scent of this product! I’ve used suave products in the past because they are inexpensive and sometime my hair would feel greasy after washing. With this particular product, that is not the case. My hair smells great and is very clean after using this product.
Elizabeth H.
Saint Louis, MO
Suave really is one of the best budget hair care products. They have pretty good ingredients and the price just can’t be beat. Be diligent in reading the labels if you have color treated hair. Although I now use salon brands, Suave will always hold a place in my heart
Angel H.
I usually have to use very pricey conditioners in my hair. It’s coarse and tangled, unruly and thick. Also curly and frizzy. This conditioner is a must for me. I will always buy this product. It is great.
Mallory M.
Oak Hill, WV
Love Love Love this conditioner! I use this with the matching shampoo and they leave my hair feeling so soft and very shiny. It keeps my hair smooth and protects my color from fading to fast. The smell reminds me of the hair salon, and I feel really fancy when I use this conditioner. Especially because it is so affordable!

The first time I purchased this I was looking for a decent shampoo and conditioner that did not cost an arm and a leg. Reviews said this was a good product and they are right! My hair has plenty of volume and looks amazing. My hair is very thick so I usually only wash it two or three times a week. This shampoo and conditioner do not leave it feeling greasy and keep it looking fresh until my next wash.

Hands down my favorite drug store shampoo and conditioner duo ever. I will repurchase this as long as I can!
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
I really have to give Suave professionals Moroccan infusion conditioner 5 stars. It seemed more high-end to me and works just as well. It smells amazing and it works on color treated and dull hair. I keep finding myself going back to this because it smooth my hair and makes it feel so soft.
Kaila p.
I am obsessed with Suave professionals shampoo and conditioners! I have been using their Moroccan infused color care shampoo and conditioner for YEARS and always get compliments on how soft my hair is and how awesome it smells. I have had so many different colors in my hair and used so much bleach over the years, my hairdresser is constantly telling me she is shocked I don’t have more damage, and I definitely think it’s because of this shampoo and conditioner. It’s also SO inexpensive!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Yes!  Love this product so much.  Suave has really stepped up their game with this new gold line and I love them all.  This makes my hair so manageable, soft and shiny.  I never knew my hair could look so good.  Great quality and an even better price.