BY SUAVE

Suave dry body oil spray is infused with authentic moroccan argan oil, one of the world s most treasured beauty secrets. This body oil absorbs instantly to leave your skin beautifully silky and stunningly radiant. suave dry body oil spray infused with moroccan argan oil: noticeable, silky radiance non-greasy, long-lasting moisturization luxurious fragrance.

lissa A.
Madison, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My FAVE! It smells soooo goood and eliminates any frizz my hair may be experiencing. It's very effective and doesn't make my hair look greasy like some other serums do. It's incredibly affordable which is a plus! I recommend this to everyone who is looking for a nice hair serum.
Cassie C.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell and the way it makes my skin feel it's not greasy it dries very quickly and it smells great
I use it mostly on my legs
I love the results it gives me
& I would definitely buy it again
Melissa H.
Coral Springs , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my holy grail hair oil. I don't blow dry my hair. I put this oil on my wet hair and let it air dry, keeps it from getting frizzy. Drys with great controlled wave
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
A life saver for damaged hair! If you have accidentally over bleached your hair, drench it in This! Multiple times a day! It will bring smoothness back.
Renee R.
Orofino
This stuff is by far the best. I've used other brands and none of them work as well. It's not too expensive and works great
Maddie S.
Makes your skin feel
So so so so soft. I love it so much. It's great four out of five stars
Cali C.
I used this and i absolutely HATED IT! i tried it out half bottle just to see if it was just me over reacting but it actually gave me a lot of split ends i did not like it atall!!
Heather M.
Fairmont, WV
I have been using this product since the beginning of winter. My skin tends to get super dry in the winter months and I have tried many products with no results, until suave body oil. It leaves my skin so moisturized and hydrated, plus has a pleasant scent.
Melissa R.
Liberty Hill, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product for my daughters hair. Since she has curly hair it helps me tame it down a little bit without losing the curls. It fulfill its purpose but the strong smell is unbearable. Its not that its bad it just to strong. I like it but I won't buy it again because the smell.
Danielle S.
Proctorville , OH
I love this oil! It smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling great!!! And doesn't leave a sticky feeling.
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
How do you use this? Just like a lotion?
Tesa-Lynne S.
Misenheimer, NC
Does it leave an oily feel?