BY SUAVE #96 in Body Oil

Suave dry body oil spray is infused with authentic moroccan argan oil, one of the world s most treasured beauty secrets. This body oil absorbs instantly to leave your skin beautifully silky and stunningly radiant. suave dry body oil spray infused with moroccan argan oil: noticeable, silky radiance non-greasy, long-lasting moisturization luxurious fragrance.

Kristie M.
KAPLAN, LA
This product weighs down my hair, leaving it oily and dirty looking on the next day after I use it. I don't find that it does any repairing to my hair either. I dont recommend this product especially if you already have oily hair. My hair is normal and it makes it way to oily even using very little of the product
Yvonne P.
This serum helps tames my naturally thick, wavey hair. A little bit goes a long way. I usually apply to camp hair after a shower, but sometimes I use it to help take the little frizzies through out the week.
lissa A.
Madison , TN
My FAVE! It smells soooo goood and eliminates any frizz my hair may be experiencing. It's very effective and doesn't make my hair look greasy like some other serums do. It's incredibly affordable which is a plus! I recommend this to everyone who is looking for a nice hair serum.
Jocelyn C.
Pomona, CA
Love the smell and the way it makes my skin feel it's not greasy it dries very quickly and it smells great
I use it mostly on my legs
I love the results it gives me
& I would definitely buy it again
Melissa H.
Coral springs , FL
This is my holy grail hair oil. I don't blow dry my hair. I put this oil on my wet hair and let it air dry, keeps it from getting frizzy. Drys with great controlled wave
Evelyn A.
This Moroccan oil is great on the skin. Its moisturizing. Packaging is simple, nothing too fancy or big. This product is effective on its actual purpose. Good value and not pricey at all, compared to others. I would recommend this product to other people that love oils and like to feel moisturized.
Heather M.
Mannington, WV
I have been using this product since the beginning of winter. My skin tends to get super dry in the winter months and I have tried many products with no results, until suave body oil. It leaves my skin so moisturized and hydrated, plus has a pleasant scent.
Emi M.
Spring Hill, TN
First off, this product is for body!

I use this spray when I don't have time to put my regular body lotion.
This is so convenient because it applies and absorbs very quickly, and doesn't leave that greasy sticky feeling on my skin!
It is perfect small size to put in purse so this is very useful on the go, too!
Melissa R.
austin
I use this product for my daughters hair. Since she has curly hair it helps me tame it down a little bit without losing the curls. It fulfill its purpose but the strong smell is unbearable. Its not that its bad it just to strong. I like it but I won't buy it again because the smell.
Crystal L.
This BODY OIL is fantastic! I've been using it throughout my pregnancy to keep the dry skin away and to just keep my skin soft, supple, and pliant. The scent is really lovely without being overwhelmed.
Tesa-Lynne S.
Misenheimer, NC
Does it leave an oily feel?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
How do you use this? Just like a lotion?