Suave® Professionals Moroccan Argan Oil Silkening Body Wash

BY SUAVE

Description:

Moroccan argan oil is known to have skin-softening antioxidants and nutrients. Now this lightweight miracle oil is infused into our luxurious body wash to leave your skin beautifully silky.

• Does this actually moisturize your skin? I have eczema an...1 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. I've heard that this is ok fo...4 Answers
  • I was thinking about purchasing this product but wanted t...2 Answers
Suave®  Professionals Moroccan Argan Oil Silkening Body Wash
Suave® Professionals Moroccan Argan Oil Silkening Body Wash
  • "Smells wonder and very moisturizing. Kinda hard to find it's always sold out. Worth looking for!!!" in 16 reviews
Elsie M.
Omg this is crazy amazing!! I love the Suave Moroccan shampoo and conditioner line so much, so of course this was a no brainer. This SMELLS AMAZING! It feels like I'm in a luxurious spa and swimming in coins lmao. Love this!
Jude K.
I can't use the cheap suave products. I mean, this was in greatly priced. I buy the two pack for $5, bottles are bigger than this and have a nozzle.
But I mean, the 98 can't bottles of shampoo/conditioner and body wash but this one however is great. Cleans well and conditions amazing. Leaves me feeling fresh and my hair feeling soft!
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
I’d say this is a pretty good body wash for 2 bucks !! Suave seem to be stepping their game up in the last 2 years .. doesn’t seem to dry out the skin great moisture that lasts until you apply your daily lotion .. I’m super surprised for what they offer now .. awesome suave !! What’s next ??
Mariel O.
Merced, CA
My hair does good with this brand sauve shampoo and conditioner. They scent are great and perfect. It doesnt damge my hair, and they are soft on my hair. I can brush my hair is very soft. It is not hard, expect long hair is can do brush but it not too hard or easy. It is normal.
Nicole M.
Happy Valley, OR
This product leaves my hear feeling and smelling amazing and it only cost me about 3 bucks probably a little less! I have used the shampoo and conditioner for about 3 years now! Always makes my hair smooth enough to style and gives it a nice little bounce!
Jessica B.
Flint, MI
This body wash seems very cheap. The soap itself is gel-like and does not lather well. It often falls to the shower floor in a gel clump if you aren't careful. I would only buy again because it is so cheap. I would not recommend it to others though.
Angela Q.
I love this shampoo! It's inexpensive but it works just as well as any expensive brand! I buy this brand every time I need shampoo. I enjoy the entire line of hair care products. It smells great and works better! My hair has never looked healthier.
Amy J.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
For a budget wash, this does a really nice job of moisturizing your skin. It comes at a really good price and keeps your skin silky all day long. It doubles for me as a shaving creme (although it isn't creamy, it's silky) and just does a great job.
Kelly H.
St petersburg, FL
Suave does a great job of being a "generic" or less pricey version of many different high end products. They are nearly identical for a fraction of the price--this is no exception. It smells wonderful and works extremely well. I will definitely buy again and highly recommend suave products.
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
This product is very affordable and smells amazing! It does a great job and is gentle on the hair and scalp. It is long lasting and like I️ said, smells amazing!!! I️ highly recommend over spending tons of money on expensive hair care products
Mary Kate T.
Orland Park, IL
I have very sensitive skin. I've heard that this is ok for that and can help without hurting. Do you know if that's true or not? Thank you
Brittany N.
Barberton, OH
I was thinking about purchasing this product but wanted to ask does it really help your skin and like since its oil silk wash like wats the difference that it does then regular soap
Mallory L.
Terre Haute, IN
I know this was voted a top item in 2015. Has anyone actually tried it. I use to use the brand sauve but it made my head itch after awhile.. Do you guys like it?!
Teann M.
Los Angeles, CA
I've been thinking about getting this body wash, does it really leave your body feeling smooth?
Jayda M.
New Orleans, LA
Does this actually moisturize your skin? I have eczema and I was trying to find something for my skin.

Suave®  Professionals Moroccan Argan Oil Silkening Body Wash