BeautyHairHair ProductsSuave
Suave Professionals Moisture Mask with Almond & Shea Butter

Suave® Professionals® Moisture Mask with Almond & Shea Butter

The NEW Suave Professionals® Moisture Mask with Almond & Shea Butter provides the ultimate in deep moisture, leaving hair touchably soft.  Infused with 100 percent natural almond & shea butter, ingredients known for their rich emollients. The mask is a quality, yet attainable, beauty solution that is salon proven to moisturize as well as well as Aveda® Dry Remedy® (Aveda® and Dry Remedy® are registered trademarks of Aveda Corporation.)

* Aveda® and Dry Remedy® are registered trademarks of Aveda Corporation.

I’ve been seeing this all over and i was wondering if it actually works? Will my hair still be super frizzy and dry?
Does this help with strengthening the hair?
This product good for curly hair??
Start your review of Suave® Professionals® Moisture Mask with Almond & Shea Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,301 reviews
Suave® Professionals® Moisture Mask with Almond & Shea Butter uploaded by Letty S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is good for dry hair.Puts the moisturizing back in .Leaves it soft and shiney and For thick hair it is a great extra conditioner and makes hair extra and smooth, amazing product, better than any salon products I’ve tried high recommend.
Crissi G.
Fort Pierce, FL
Suave® Professionals® Moisture Mask with Almond & Shea Butter uploaded by Crissi G.
I really can’t say enough great things about this hair mask! I had low hopes for it as I’m not a fan of most Suave products, BUT I was pleasantly surprised by this moisture mask by Suave! I went though my normal routine of shampoo, conditioner, repeat, blah blah blah, and then applied one of these packs pretty much the exact way I would a face mask…laid it on thick, lol. Waited about 10 minutes (that’s it) and let my hair air dry…WOW!! All the complements and my husband can’t stop smelling my hair. Also, I literally can’t stop running my fingers through my hair! And I like to think I had pretty-nice hair before! This is definitely going into my weekly routine for sure! Thanks, #Suave for the samples!!
Ashlee J.
Moultrie, GA
This is my go-to hair mask! I love using this on my hair when it's feeling a little more dry than usual. I came across this at Wal-Mart and knew I needed to give it a try. The scent is amazing and it makes my hair feel so refreshed! I would definitely recommend this to others who are looking for a great hair treatment for a low price.
Pekeña V.
Te deja el cabello manejable y saludable.... Me a gustado espero tener la oportunidad de volver a comprarlo
Ashley M.
Suave® Professionals® Moisture Mask with Almond & Shea Butter uploaded by Ashley M.
Purchased at: Amazon
This was the first time I tried Suave product. I really like this hair mask. I applyed the mask after washing my hair and left it for about 5 minutes while shaving. I didnt have to apply any conditioner after it. Then i just rinsed it off and that it. Very simle to use. I really loved how it made my hair super soft and moistured.
Maria L.
Doral, FL
this product is great! nothing to envy to high-gamma masks. hair is hydrated and with a beautiful shine. it helps me a lot for my dry hair. satisfied with my purchase and the results. I recommend it.
Patricia  E.
I'm in love with this hair mask. I feel my hair more soft and hydrated after the first use. Just need a little amount after shampoo, wait 3-5 minutes or if you have very damaged hair you can set for 10 minutes, after rinse your hair, and dry as usual.
Maria A.
Kellyville
The most natural I feel is the smell the most I get attached to this moisture mask, renew my natural shine and softness like before I put color on
Bailey L.
My hair was brittle and nasty so then I stared using this she's butter and now my hair is soft and I actually enjoy it.
Zenia R.
Philadelphia, PA
Really really nice. I haves used numerous products in the past and recently but I like this one a lot. I highly recommend to woman with dry curly hair.