BY SUAVE #60 in Leave-In Conditioner

The NEW Suave Professionals® Moisture Mask with Almond & Shea Butter provides the ultimate in deep moisture, leaving hair touchably soft.  Infused with 100 percent natural almond & shea butter, ingredients known for their rich emollients. The mask is a quality, yet attainable, beauty solution that is salon proven to moisturize as well as well as Aveda® Dry Remedy® (Aveda® and Dry Remedy® are registered trademarks of Aveda Corporation.)

* Aveda® and Dry Remedy® are registered trademarks of Aveda Corporation.

• Has anyone try dis how u guys like it I jus purchased I ...2 Answers
  • How well does this work on frizzy hair?2 Answers
  • Is this good for natural 4c hair?2 Answers
Erika E.
Okay so first you off let me start with saying my hair is fine,dry,but with an oily scalp.
It is a bit past my shoulders and it is has been color treated.
I originally bought this because I’ve used this shampoo and conditioner.
I use this twice a month and when I do I don’t use hair conditioner.
I leave it on for an hour,but I only use it from the middle if my hair to the ends.
The first time I used this I put the mask on my entire head from roots to ends and I felt it left too much build up at the roots/crown of my hair.
So it does take a bit of experimentation to se what works best for your own hair.
Worth the buy for the price and quantity you get,it does work and smells great!
Marisa W.
I love this stuff! I use lots of gel to hold my hair down because I have thick hair, and at the end of every day, I put this in my hair, sleep with it, and wash my hair in the morning with conditioner. It protects my curls, and gives my hair a nice smell and shine.
Nathalia N.
bound brook
Bueno chicas este producto lo recomiendo 100% para aquellas personas que tengan el cabello supremamente seco porque te lo hidrata extremadamente bien pero si eres una persona con cuero cabelludo grasa No te lo recomiendo usar ya que cuando tienes el cuero cabelludo grasa debes utilizar productos sin aceite
Nicole C.
Sterling, VA
Tried the coconut deep conditioner from the clearance bin from Target and I was pleasantly surprised by this! It left my hair super soft and I didn’t have any residue or buildup. Sure, the ingredients are questionable, but it does the trick.
kimberly k.
Katy, TX
This product is good it’s comparable to some others that I have tried the scent is soft and smells good and it leaves my hair pretty smooth but it’s a little heavy I have used it more than once I get the same results each time
Brianna C.
I used to swear by this mask and was so in love with its affordable price in college until I read the ingredients. It has the EXACT same ingredients in the EXACT same order as the regular rinse out suave Shea and almond conditioner. They are the exact same thing everyone! so if you love this product just buy the large bottle you will save money. Oh yeah I recommend this to any and everyone with dry or curly hair. It’s amazing and cheap.
Maddie A.
I use this once a week, sometimes twice depending on the time of year. It was the first deep conditioner I tried and loved right off the bat. I've tried different ones but they don't compare to this
Kaioyna C.
Alexandria
For my curly hair I can’t just use any conditioner. Some conditioners makes my hair hard and stringy. Others make it dry and stale like. This product when left in over night wrapped in my t shirt made my hair very soft and a great sent!
Carolyn H.
Dalton, OH
Really liked this! Kept my hair feeling healthy and bouncy. I have curls so it’s always a struggle trying to find the right products for my hair. Would definitely use this product again!
Vıctorıa M.
Alamo
This brand is so amazing! I really really recommend it. It is very effective and it met my expectations 100%. I was very happy with the product and the packaging was nice. Honestly I can’t say it needs much improvement because it was already a great product!
LaJessica M.
How well does this product help in locking in moisture?
Jessica C.
How often should you use the mask to get the best results?
Alexandria C.
El paso, TX
Has anyone try dis how u guys like it I jus purchased I wanna see what u guys think before using it
Randi N.
Brandon, FL
Is this good for natural 4c hair?
Aditi S.
Is this product good for Fizzy hair?