Suave Professionals® Men Styling Paste uploaded by April M.Suave Professionals® Men Styling Paste uploaded by Kevin F.

BY SUAVE MEN

Suave Professionals® Styling Paste For Men is designed specifically for men's hair styling needs. Made with a salon-quality formula, this Suave Styling Paste provides a non-gloss, matte texture and definition to your hair without leaving it feeling stiff, giving it a natural look and feel while also keeping it smooth. see more...

• Does this have good hold? 1 Answers
  • Does this stuff hold really good? i spike my hair and need someth...1 Answers
Ryan R.
Plant city
Great styling gel. Allows me to style my hair very quick in the morning and doesn't harden. Provides a stronghold, a fresh look, and at the same time smells great. I would recommend to others Who have similar hairstyles to mine
Kimberly M.
Temecula, CA
To be fair, he does not really like anything. We have about 4-5 expensive alternatives in the bathroom at any given time, because he always decides less than half way through that it is no good and needs to get a replacement. Due to the low cost of this and the fact that he refused to use it more than once, I will not give it an F. His complaints were vast. It took too much product to manipulate. He did not care for the smell. The product wore out too quickly. There was a residue left behind.
Kelley V.
miami, FL
My man loves the way this works! It not only smells really good, but it also has a great hold for his comb over! Love this product!
Ashley M.
Detroit Lakes, MN
My husband didn't mind this product. I think if he knew how to use it better it would have worked more. but it smelt good and when I used it to fix his hair it was amazing. it was sticky enough to mess with the hair but didn't dry like gel would. gave it nice texture too.
Salvador L.
Guadalupe, CA
I haven't used this product but I have used the pomade version in the product line, which is not that much different. The pomade version has to be the best gel based pomade I've used yet. It leaves your hair clean and soft after you wash it out with no messy or sticky residue.
Brandi J.
N Charleston, SC
I got this product in my Suave Family voxbox. My oldest son opted for this one. My husband keeps his hair very short so it worked perfect for my oldest. It gives him more options for styling and works really well!
Taylor P.
My boyfriend thinks this an inexpensive product that is good to use when you have just run out of your premium products. It has a nice scent and a great hold for a few hours but halfway though the day he finds his hair falling.
Lauren A.
This styling paste is surprisingly comparable to salon paste. It has a great smooth texture, is easy to apply, and provides a nice firm hold that allows for great styling!!
Brooke F.
My boyfriend really loves this styling paste. He said It's one of the best he has ever used. If you haven't tried it maybe you should.
Jesse D.
Winter Spgs, FL
Perfect. Great long lasting hold and shine. Perfect for spiking my hair. It is now very difficult to find.
Jessica W.
Desloge, MO
Does this stuff hold really good? i spike my hair and need something that holds good.
Rahil H.
Seattle, WA
Does this have good hold?