Suave® Professionals Men Firm Hold Styling Gel 7 oz. Tube uploaded by Malisa P.

BY SUAVE MEN #57 in Hair Gel

Suave Professionals Men's Styling Gel: Controls hair without too much flaking or stickiness Alcohol free see more...

Mandy F.
Okemah, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells wonderful, but it doesn’t seem to hold my son’s hair all school day. The price is on point and doubled up with hairspray it will last a little longer. I like it, but wish it held better.
Alexis L.
Kalamazoo
I’ve had a hard time finding good styling gels, and I came across this one recently at the store and I’m a big fan of it! It works great, and my hair goes just how I want it. Highly recommended.
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want this product from Walmart because I thought I could try suave professional. It left white flaky residue all over my two little boys and husband. The bottle is messy and gel gets all over the place.
Taylor A.
Lexington, NC
I never could find the right holding gel for my hair, Suave Professionals Men Firm Hold Styling Gel saved my life when it came to going on dates and going to just hang out with friends. This is an excellent product! i would definitely recommend it to my friends and family!! it provides a strong hold and a stylish look!
Alma P.
Newman, CA
My husband loves this shavung gel. He says there is no other like this one. It leaves his face really smooth after shaving. It doesn't make him break out or anything. It also helps so he doesn't miss a spot without shaving since its white when applied. Overal, i recommend others to try this product.
Laura G.
Opa Locka, FL
Good product and the quality is excellent.
o my knowledge this product has been recalled. in 2012 I managed a retail store and it was recalled. On a good note, my father who is in his 70s loves this stuff! He asked me about it and I searched for it. I never checked to see why it was recalled, but if it is working wonders for my dad then the stuff must still be a good product. So the 5 stars come from my dad!
Stafford M.
Chattanooga, TN
Love it a lot it leave my hair up and how I wot. It all day long truly it does work good and hopefully I can't wait to re buying this product and it long lasting on my hair type and it is effective a lot to me and I do recommend this to other people and I think other people will love it a lot tbh
Eduardo S.
Tucson, AZ
I really liked this product because of its size you can carry it with you anywhere and it hold your hair for a long time. It's a little pricey, but it's worth it. I have thick hair and it shapes it to where I like it. I do feel like it could use a little bit of more holding power.
Angel R.
Bayonne, NJ
I rarely ever use Styling Gel, but when I do I use Suave. It make's my hair feel smooth. It has an amazing scent that even I can't describe. Who ever like's to use Styling Gel I do recommend get "Suave Professionals Men Firm Hold Styling Gel". I have recommended the Styling gel to other's and even they enjoy'd it. Hopefully you enjoy this review and I suggest you get Suave Styling Gel
Shekia H.
Jamaica, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this product for my boyfriend , he need a product that will keep his hair in a firm hold. The product meet his expectation , I barely here him complain about frizz. The product last a decent amount of time for coarse hair. I will recommend this product for friend and family.