Suave Professionals Men Deep Clean Peppermint Shampoo uploaded by Taylor C.Suave Professionals Men Deep Clean Peppermint Shampoo uploaded by Britt D.

BY SUAVE MEN

Suave® Professionals Men Deep Clean Peppermint.
New.
Shampoo thoroughly cleans + removes build up.
Salon proven to invigorate hair as well as daily shampoo.
American Crew®*.
14.5 fl oz (429 ml). see more...

Suave Professionals Men Deep Clean Peppermint Shampoo
  • "I buy this for my hubby to use and it smells Great and he loves it definatly recimend it!" in 1 review
  • "Keeps hair clean and fresh, without a high price tag." in 1 review
  • "Suave shampoo is nice and reasonably priced and they have smell good scents they have a coconut and an ocean and many other kinds" in 1 review
Karina H.
Karina H.
Bakersfield, CA
My boyfriend buys this shampoo for him. I used it to when I ran out of my shampoo. Let me just say, that based on my experience, I love the way it smells. I love it because my boyfriend smells so good with this shampoo and the formula is great. You don't have to use a lot of shampoo on your hair. A little amount goes a long way. The shampoo will last you a long time. And it makes my hair feeling smooth and my boyfriend's as well.
Marie B.
Marie B.
Los Angeles, CA
It's hard to find a shampoo that satisfies you in every way and do what a shampoo is suppose to do. CLEAN. This is where Suave Professionals Men Deep Clean Peppermint Shampoo does.
1. Packaging was simple. That caught my eye.
2. I recommend to others for:
A. Peppermint scent.
B. Deep clean for your scalp.
C. Mild tingling sensation.
D. Hair is clean.
Silk A.
Silk A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to this shampoo to wash my sons hair and we both love it! It doesn't leave his hair dry like most shampoos and the peppermint smell is wonderful, not at all overpowering and leaves a nice scent in the hair. The peppermint is also very refreshing on the scalp and tingly in a good way Lol. I recommend this product to any man!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Alamogordo, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I admit I use this! My husband has used this for years, and anytime I run out of my shampoo, I gladly reach for his! Smells great and honestly leaves my scalp feeling refreshed. Budget priced but doesn't wash like some of those other cheap shampoos. Pretty sure I'll buy this again.
Chris B.
Chris B.
Delaware
This shampoo was great for cleaning but I did not like the amount of peppermint. I feel as if it could use more to give it that cooling effect. I bought this at Walmart. The price is not bad at all very inexpensive. I would buy again but would like more peppermint.
Dmitriy K.
Dmitriy K.
Kent, OH
Yet again Suave delivers a consistent product. This shampoo did very little to change the feel or condition of my hair, but the smell was pleasant and it did not dry out my scalp. Overall I would say this is an average shampoo for a reasonable price.
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.
Fruita, CO
I love how this smells on my husband. And it makes his hair feel so soft and clean. It takes away that hockey smell and I love running my fingers through his hair. It's afford-ably priced for our family of 5. I would definitely buy it again for him.
Anais I.
Anais I.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband favorite I always love this smell of this makes him so fresh and clean he really enjoys using this product i prefer this over old spice it's super affordable and I even use cupons that come with the shampoo very good deal
Maddie G.
Maddie G.
The men in my life love this! Great product for the price and smells great! I would recommend. Especially if you have a guy who don't like strong smells. They have 1 that is lightly sented
Sarrah O.
Sarrah O.
It smells amazing gets the dirt out and the smell last all day we use this daily and plan on buying more in bulk. The price was a little high but it's worth it.
Christine  C.
Christine C.
Henderson, NC
Has any ladies used this product...