BY SUAVE

Description:

This head-to-toe cleansing wash is made specifically for men s hair and body. The convenient triple-action formula works as a shampoo, conditioner and bodywash all in one. Enriched with citrus extract, keratin amino acids and glycerin. Gently cleans and conditions hair and skin. Rinses clean without leaving build-up or weighing hair down. Energizing and clean scent. Salon proven.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide Mea, Ammonium Chloride, Peg-5 Cocamide, Fragrance (Parfum), Propylene Glycol, Dimethiconol, Glycol Distearate, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Dmdm Hydantoin, Laureth-23, Cyclomethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, Hair Keratin Amino Acids, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1 (Ci 42090), Red 33 (Ci 17200).

• We buy this often. Walgreens always has them on sale. I h...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "My husband has used this several times as it's very affordable and works pretty well." in 1 review
Chad M.
La Fayette, GA
As a guy, I hate always having to buy 2 or 3 different shower products (shampoo, conditioner, and body wash). I usually have some of this on standby if I’m in a hurry. It works great as a body wash, ok as a shampoo, but not so much as a conditioner. It tends to leave hair coarse.
Riah W.
My father in law buys a lot of Suave products, but mainly the 3-in1 products, but hey, my fiance doesn't complain because he loves these products. Aside from Axe, my fiance uses these in the showers. He loves the way the smell and the way they make his skin and hair feel.
Sayra E.
Leesville , LA
I like getting this product for my husband and my husband enjoys it as well. A 3 and 1 is easy to use for him because less products because it I'd all in one. It smells amazing and it's a great price.
Lupitta F.
i only have one man at home , and he is pretty sensitive skin. this is a great product even though it’s a 3 in 1. it has a great smell , whenever he gets out of the shower is like if he had some still in his body without being washed
Ashleigh G.
13310 Brighton View Court, phoenix MD
My husband loves this. First it’s super simple that he is able to wash his body and hair all in one. His hair is short so he does not need a lot of shampoo. I was super happy with the price. We have purchased this many times!!
LaDonna C.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Bought this at Dollar Tree one time just because we needed body wash and my boyfriend didn't feel like driving out too far. Can't really say that he liked it but it smelled great but it really left his skin dried out and cracked
Jose C.
Just used this 2 days ago im in the process of growing out my hair so i normally do a conditioner wash for like 2 weeks to substitute shampoo but using this is good as well
Stephanie B.
Orlando, FL
Purchased this for my SO and after a few times of using this, he complained about his overly dry skin that this was causing. I am giving this two stars, because of the packaging, and the smell; the smell is nice.  I personally did not use this product but it did cause dry skin on my SO, therefore we never purchased this again.
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
My boyfriend ONLY uses this product. However he is thinking of trying because his hair is now so dry. I'm guessing he became accustomed to the product so it's not doing the job. But the scent is nice and it's a three in one which helps to save ! I'd recommend but suggest switching it up sometimes.
Adam W.
This is a product that I’ve been using for years. It’s great to have everything I need in one bottle, one less thing to worry about. It smells fantastic, leaves my hair feeling clean and gets that fresh clean all over. The perfect men’s product
Dena H.
We buy this often. Walgreens always has them on sale. I have the large pump bottle in the shower and I just keep refilling. I love the clean men's scent rather than him getting out of the shower just smelling like soap:)