Suave® Professionals Men 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner, Alpine Fresh

Description:

Refreshing shampoo made specifically for men s hair. Refreshing and clean scent 2 Salon proven to clean and condition hair as well as American Crew Daily Shampoo* Advanced formula cleans and conditions all in one step. Formula enriched with moisturizers helps condition, leaving hair healthy-looking. Light-weight formula lathers and rinses clean without leaving build-up or weighing hair down.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Suave® Professionals Men 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner, Alpine Fresh!
How would you rate this product?
Saint Louis, MO
Purchased at: Target
I like the scent, and it cleans the hair well. The thing I don't like is how dry my scalp has been since I started using it. I've had a lot of flakes and dry forehead. I blame this product for that. It is the first time Ive had this issue.
Battle Creek
Suave professional men 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner, Alpine Fresh. Have 4 males in my house that swear by this. It is such a clean nice sent that does not mess up the smell of their cologne they are wearing and it controls my oldest sons curly hair, does not make it lay flat nore does it creat frizz. they have a mixture of skin types from normal, oily and dry and each of them like this as it does not dry out or over moisturize their skin.
Flushing, MI
My husband loves this. It's extremely reasonably priced for the quality of product. It has a nice scent to it, but not overpowering. My husband doesn't have a lot of hair, but for what he does have, this doesn't leave it dry & keeps the scalp moisturized. Will keep buying this product!
Mariposa, CA
My fiance is a mechanic, so being dirty comes pretty easy. With that, he is very particual about his shampoos. This shampoo is the only one he uses because he claims it leaves his hair feeling both clean and soft. It's a must have in our home!
West Lafayette, IN
I've been using this shampoo for basically as long as I can remember. It's always gotten the job well, keeping my hair clean, smooth and smelling fresh. Very cost effective and not have to buy two separate products. Would recommend to anyone.
Charleston, SC
I always purchase the Suave Professionals Men 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner for my husband. It's great that this product is 2-in-1 because it keeps things simple and easy. I love the masculine scent of the Suave Alpine Fresh.
Marion, IA
Shampoo was nice, left my hair feeling clean and light. No oily feeling. I would use this product again. I tend to try out different things, but always look for a value and Suave provides a solid product with a great price.
Porter, OK
I really like this product. A pleasing smell is important to me this product smells great. I like the way it cleans my hair and conditions two in one saves time and space in the shower which leaves more space for my wife's products!! This product is priced well which makes it a great value!!
Bradenton, FL
Leaving this review in my fiancée's behalf. He's been buying this, or I've been buying this, for months now! I always used to buy it and put it in my shower when we loved separately so he'd have something to wash with. We both love the smell, it's pretty long lasting. Leaves his skin nice, smooth and hydrated while still feeling extra clean!
Morning Sun, IA
My husband loved this product, He loves that he can use this one product in place of a separate shampoo and separate conditioner. He likes the smell and the way it leaves his hair.

Looking for your answer?