Suave® Professionals Men 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner, Alpine Fresh

Description:

Refreshing shampoo made specifically for men s hair. Refreshing and clean scent 2 Salon proven to clean and condition hair as well as American Crew Daily Shampoo* Advanced formula cleans and conditions all in one step. Formula enriched with moisturizers helps condition, leaving hair healthy-looking. Light-weight formula lathers and rinses clean without leaving build-up or weighing hair down.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Suave® Professionals Men 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner, Alpine Fresh!
How would you rate this product?
Englewood , OH
I use Suave Prof Men's 2-in-1 Shampo0/Cond in the Ocean scent for it's value. One giant bottle would last me over one full year and is convenient as a 2-in-1.
Emporia, KS
42 and 1 and the price is decent. It works great when you've got to keep a on the road kit. My boyfriend always traveled with it in his semi truck.
Encinitas, CA
My son doesn't like the buildup from conditioners, so this product works great. He's in the shower, suds up, and is out fast w/o fussing around.
Martinsburg, WV
My 2 sons and my boyfriend use thus constantly! It's cheap and it doesn't make their hair oily like the 3 in 1's tend to do. And they smell nice!
Smelled pretty good. I like how it made my hair feel but it didn't feel like it was making my hair that clean. And my hair got oily very quickly
I have used this product, especially when traveling. Its a good smelling, quality shampoo that does all that I need in one compact bottle.
Murfreesboro
This is the only shampoo/conditioner brand that my husband and kids will use. They love the way it makes their hair feel And the smell
Bought this for my son and he loved it! He always wants his own shampoo that smells manly and this definitely has him smelling manly.
My husband used this and it smells really nice. He seemed to like this brand as it cleaned very well. It was also very affordable.
Springfield, OH
My husband uses this daily. Has a good smell. Great price for a great product! Does a good job. Doesn't dry out his hair at all

Looking for your answer?