BY SUAVE #38 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Description:

Our 2-in-1 Ocean Charge Shampoo and Conditioner cleans and conditions your hair all in one step. Designed for the specific needs of men’s hair, it’s salon proven to clean hair as well as American Crew® Moisturizing Shampoo.Refreshing shampoo made specifically for men's hair. Advanced formula cleans and conditions all in one step. Formula Enriched with moisturizers and Panthenol, helps condition, leaving hair healthy-looking. Light-weight formula lathers and rinses clean.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Dimethiconol, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Glycol Distearate, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Propylene Glycol, PPG-9, Panthenol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 33 (CI 17200).

• How does this work does it leave a grease feel 3 Answers
Megan R.
My Hubby Loves this 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner. Leaves head and hair feeling fresh and clean not to mention saves on shower time and water because your doing 2 steps in 1. Smells pretty good too.
Emily D.
Savannah, GA
For the price of this product, Suave Professionals Men 2-in-1 Ocean Charge Shampoo and Conditioner, it is great. My husband uses this for everday use and has not had any products with it. The product has a nice clean smell that lasts all day. The 2 pack is also a good deal.
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
This shampoo & conditioner is the choice for my husband and my oldest son. They like how clean it gets their hair but it also leaves it soft and it in weighed Don with a lot of gunk like a lot of shampoos do.
Heather B.
Toledo, ohio
My boyfriend tries this and loves it. The smell isn't too overpowering and it works really well getting rid of body odor. Not gonna lie axe doesn't really work as well as this stuff and it's cheaper
Angelo t.
Minford, OH
Suave Professionals Men 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner is good for the price. It smells and lathers great but it doesn't give me thr moisture I need for my dry scalp.
Ashley b.
Hammond, LA
My husband loves this two and one shampoo and conditioner combo. He says after 14 hour work day he can come home and feel refreshed when he washes his hair. He works in the grease plant and this gets his hair clean. And it smells amazing
Tyler V.
Really liked it, by far one of the best men shampoo products for me! The smell was on point I liked everything about this product. The only concern I had was that they barely make any men products like these. And I think us men should have some products similar to the amount produced for women.
Andrea P.
Union City, CA
The value of this is so great my husband loves the smell and it cleans great for him. And he is very picky with products so I was surprised to see that this worked for him as it is on the cheaper side
Wendi L.
Cookeville, TN
Love this shampoo and not just for men. I usually use nexxus or kenra but was out one day and used my husbands shampoo which was this and I really liked it. I used it on my daughters hair that tangles really bad and it worked good on her too. I didn't use it everyday but the few times I used it, I liked it. My husband uses it and he likes it too
Elisha B.
Longview, TX
My partner really likes Suave Professionals Men Ocean Charge 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner! He has thick dark hair that curls when wet and it does a great job cleaning it and keeping it conditioned. Compared to other Men's hair products, this is by far the cheapest and his favorite! It has a wonderful scent that I love, too!
angela e.
Gary, IN
How does this work does it leave a grease feel

back