BeautyHairHair ProductsSuave
Suave Professionals Men 2-in-1 Anti Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner

Suave® Professionals Men 2-in-1 Anti Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner

Description:

Clinically Proven to Control Dandruff + Pyrithione zinc Salon Proven to clean and condition hair as well as American Crew Anti-Dandruff Shampoo. Our 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Classic Clean Shampoo & Conditioner helps control scalp itching and flaking associated with dandruff. Designed for the specific needs of men's hair, it's salon-proven to clean hair as well as American Crew® Anti-Dandruff + Sebum Control Shampoo.

Active: Pyrithione Zinc (1.0%)...Purpose: Antidandruff. Inactive: Water (Aqua) Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Dimethiconol, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA- Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, PPG-0, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1 (CI 42090).

Do you think 2-in-1 shampoo + conditioners work?
Start your review of Suave® Professionals Men 2-in-1 Anti Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Yoana C.
Suave® Professionals Men 2-in-1 Anti Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner uploaded by Yoana C.
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband loves it, he uses it daily and just because it is a conditioning shampoo for him, it is even better. It smells very rich and leaves hair soft. This product is cheap and you buy it at walmart. I recommend it and I will continue buying it. It brings a lot which can last several months. Suave® Professionals Men 2-in-1 Anti Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner
Xzavier L.
Arlington Heights, IL
My go to shampoo I used this pretty much on the regular in conjunction with other hair cleaning products.
Dawn D.
Rayne, LA
Awesome smell,works great,and I buy this for my boyfriend..... Makes great lather and leaves you smelling fresh and clean.
London P.
Vilas, NC
It gets the job done and it doesnt smell terrible... Drys your head out a bit , if you use a 2 in 1 you HAVE to use a conditioner . Or youl have flakes after a few weeks
Adrian C.
Pittsburg, CA
Kind of dries out the scalp probably to have all of the dandruff fall out in the shower.
Mario G.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
Este shampoo es muy suave deja el cabello muy limpio fresco y con agradable aroma y son dos en uno así que deja tu cabello manejable
Amanda C.
HARLAN, IN
1,174 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
I used to be a suave user before I started my nontoxic journey. They have a wide variety of products and very reasonable prices. Plus Suave products are sold in many stores, making it easy to find. But after scanning with my EWG app and finding how toxic these shampoos, conditioners and soaps are with their poisonous added artificial fragrance. I no longer purchase suave anymore. I choose to use cleaner products.
Sandra M.
San Diego, TX
My husband uses this he loves it I buy it for him all the time and smells very good . He loves the products
Huma A.
Harrisonburg, VA
My husband uses this and so do I when I want to take a quick shower. This 2-1 targets dandruff and smells like men’s cologne, which I don’t mind! This product doesn’t cost a lot as well.
Nicole C.
Dixon, IL
Love suave products for men. Hair is always soft and smells ok, not girly. No nasty feelings left in hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jeromy G.
Concord, CA
il y a 3 ans
Raven A. il y a 2 ans
We have used both and the only difference was how long suave lasted compared to head and shoulders. Also the texture of his hair was a bit softer after head and shoulders. It’s one of those things you have to try and see. For us the money saving is a better deal so we go with Suave.