BY SUAVE #75 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Description:

Clinically Proven to Control Dandruff + Pyrithione zinc Salon Proven to clean and condition hair as well as American Crew Anti-Dandruff Shampoo. Our 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Classic Clean Shampoo & Conditioner helps control scalp itching and flaking associated with dandruff. Designed for the specific needs of men's hair, it's salon-proven to clean hair as well as American Crew® Anti-Dandruff + Sebum Control Shampoo.

Active: Pyrithione Zinc (1.0%)...Purpose: Antidandruff. Inactive: Water (Aqua) Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Dimethiconol, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA- Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, PPG-0, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1 (CI 42090).

• Do you think 2-in-1 shampoo + conditioners work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kaitlyn S.
Ames, IA
This product makes me husbands hair so soft. His hair doesn't get as greasy as it normally does with other products. It helps a little with his dry scalp although when the air is extra dry and cold it doesn't help as much as other shampoos.
Abby J.
Sarasota , FL
I've actually used this shampoo countless times when I'm at my boyfriend's place and it's all that's available, and it's actually not too shabby. It does have a slight masculine fragrance to it that I think any guy would really enjoy, but I follow up with conditioner (because I don't believe in 2-in-1's), and that gets rid of any worry that I'm gonna smell like a man. Haha! I find that many times men's products work 10x better than products aimed towards women, and this is just one of those times.
adrienne p.
Opelousas, LA
My fiance loves this shampoo. He wears pomade and says it deep cleans his hair and gets all of the grease out of it. Its super affordable especially for how much product hou get and how little you have to use. I recommend this produvt to anyone.
Michelle M.
Looneyville, WV
Suave Professionals Men 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner is an affordable product that works great. When you live with lazy men, they'll even use it as a body wash to save from switching products during their shower! It has a nice, manly fragrance that isn't too strong and it is available pretty much everywhere.
Amanda B.
Quakertown, PA
This antidandruff shampoo is great. I love the smell of it and it leaves my hair feeling super soft. I find that this is way better than Head and Shoulders. For one it's not as expensive and it's a shampoo and conditioner on one. This is especially helpful in the winter months for my scalp.
Alexis T.
I'm not a guy but I use this all the time at my boyfriends apartment and I love it. It has a clean scent and last all day. The best thing about this is that it is affordable and it does it job. Suave is a classic good brand to me, I always will recommend this.
Sarah S.
Great choice for all the men in the house! My boys and husband use this daily and come out of the shower with fresh smelling and clean hair! Easy to find and not mix it up with the women's choices! The bold dark colors are great! Will def be using again!
Scott R.
Sandy, UT
I have used other products in the past and Suave Professionals Men 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner had to be at the top of my list. Suave Professionals Men 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner leaves my hair feeling clean and heathy and doesn't over dry my hair.
Shama C.
Apple Grove, WV
My husband and son both use this and love it! Lathers well with a good amount of product and cleans good! It's great for oily hair and skin. My only complaint is that it doesn't last long. A bottle of this lasts my husband and son 2 weeks if that.
Cyndi s.
South Amboy, NJ
My husband loves this. It is an excellent product at an extremely affordable price. The conditioner is not heavy and seems not to leave a build up. He says it leaves him with a clean managable head of hair. (His hair is long)
Abby J.
Sarasota , FL
Do you think 2-in-1 shampoo + conditioners work?