BY SUAVE

Voluminous Roots and Smooth Ends Inspired by the best products in salons, this luxurious collection of products helps make your everyday style look as good as when your stylist does it. This spray is activated with heat to give volume and body that lasts for up to 24 hours. Style inspiration: Ultimate body and bounce.

• Does anyone else love this?1 Answers
  • I'm wondering if anyone has used this with hair that is shorter t...1 Answers
  • How does this brand compare to others? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Melanie M.
Austin , TX
I'd give 3.5 stars if I could. It's super affordable which is good. It does work for a quick boost of volume but I don't think my hair stays that way for long. The next day my hair was a little oily.
Jazmin V.
I live this product because it makes my hair very soft. Also it smells great and helps with blow drying because it actually helps lift and keep the volume in.
Tiffany R.
Streetsboro, OH
I love this stuff because its super affordable. It dose what its supposed to. In use this product very frequently
Donna D.
Lula, GA
Love this product and it does help volume. No smell. Great for blowout volume.
Courtney J.
Lawrenceville, GA
My hair is naturally straight-wavy (depending on humidity) - I have VERY thick hair so I don't need too much help in the volume department, but def need help in the front, where my hair frames my face. It can tend to be a little limp since my hair is so long.

Here's what I did...
I tested this on the left half of my hair and compared to my normal wash, condition, blow dry routine on the right side.

What I noticed...
First, this Blow Dry Spray has a beautiful scent. Its not too floral like some are. I think it has a little tiny bit of a citrus note to it and for me the scent was very light -- not overpowering at all and very nice!

Second, its easy to spray. Some "spray" products, especially for volume and hold can be clumping and chunky when they "spray" out -- making it difficult to get even coverage.

Third, It definitely gives me volume in the root area. Very noticeable in comparison to the other side of my hair. It frames my face much better and gives a boost to my overall hair look!

Fourth, ZERO Sticky factor! This is my favorite part! I HATE products that leave your hair feeling sticky or heavy just for the hold. This product is almost weightless in my hair (remember the other side was left untreated so the only difference I *feel* is the slight lift on the treated side near my roots/bangs (which is the goal).

**I can see this being great for waves too!  -- roll your hair and spray this all over and then do a soft blow out and imagine the beachy, summer waves!!!

Fifth, BONUS: adds a little shine to my slightly dull/color treated locks

Overall, I would definitely recommend this product. The only reason I deducted a star is b/c by the time I finished blowing out my hair the scent had already faded to the point I couldn't smell it at all. I loved the smell.

I received this product free from
Influenster for testing purposes & in exchange for an HONEST review. My
opinion is MINE and was not influenced by anything other than a great product!

Lia B.
I like that this is not a sticky type of hair product that you have to literally scrub out of your hair.  I also like that it's in a pump bottle that you don't end up losing and wasting most of it.  I can not breathe aerosol can sprays.  Since this is a different type of spray bottle, I can breathe it without having an asthma attack.  I like that there is no greasy feeling either.  My hair contains enough oil and I sure don't need any more of it.
Jenn Z.
Dallas, TX
I received this product free from Influenster and I'll be honest, when I first got it, I wasn't too excited to test it out. I have very fine and thin hair, so I have learned to be a little bit pretentious when it comes to products that will transform it. This usually means I go for higher end products geared for this type of hair (like Phyto). Well, I was wrong! I used this Blow Dry Spray for the first time this morning and was SO impressed! It truly is weightless and any residue from the product disappears upon blow drying. No crunchy, sticky, greasy mess! I love the volume this product added to my hair and I will definitely continue to us it. Thanks, Influenster! Don't shy away from this product!
Anais V.
I received a completely free sample of this product to test it and give my sincere opinion about it. Okay, the presentation of the product is good, it is simple, it smells very good, and it has a creamy texture. I must confess that I did not use this type of poductos, I had never before used one to give volume to my hair, and what I did was to wash it, to use conditioner, and to sprinkle the infusion of volume to my damp hair, to dry it with cold air, Using a comb brush round, note as a result more volume, yes, and also that reduced a little frizz in my hair (which is too much, so I still had frizz). I hope over time to try it in different ways, and look for new hair looks using this product
Beth D.
Lavon, TX
I have color treated, wavy hair. I would say my hair isnt thin but isnt thick either. I use a little bit of Kenra Products for volumization on the crown.

I love the scent of this blow dry spray. It amazing! Its very light, but not overpowering. It easy to spray. What i mean by this is, it doesn't go everywhere all at once, its easy to spray the area you are intending to get.

Atlas, the product works wonderful for volume! I love the fact that it is not sticky or clumpy!

I received this product from Influenster for testing purposes only and in exchange for an honest review. My opinion is all mine and is not influenced by anyhting other than a great product!
Abbey B.
Portland, TN
OK, first off, this product has a GREAT scent. That was such a nice surprise!!

That said, if you are someone who has thicker hair, or who blows their hair out straight on the regular, this could EASILY be a holy grail product for you. Since I have very fine hair and I usually let it air dry so I can curl it better, this product felt pretty heavy on my roots. I wasn't able to go as long in between washes after using this as I would have liked. But, I also understand that this isn't the "perfect fit product" for my hair. :)

So if you all about that blow out life, girl, GET YOU SOME of this!! You won't regret it!
Kristy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this brand compare to others?
Tabitha L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else love this?
Chandler H.
Orem, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just received this for free via influenster and suave and I honestly don't know what it's for! Do I spray it before I blow dry my hair?
Carla M.
Ruckersville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really give volume?
Jenna K.
San Marcos, TX
I'm wondering if anyone has used this with hair that is shorter than their chin... My hair is short and lifeless, hoping this may help. Any advice would be great!