Pack of 2. Pack of 2 for the UPC- 079400427847. Luxe style infusion soft & defined curls gel seruminspired by the best products in salons, this luxurious collection of products helps make your everyday style look as good as when your stylist does it.this curl defining gel serum is a unique formula that combines the conditioning of a serum and the hold of a gel. It provides definition to curls without the stiffness. Experience weightless, luscious curls every day. Salon proven to define curls as well as kerastase cristalliste cristal sculpt dual sculpting serum. 24-hour soft, defined curls. FLEXIBLE CONTROL. Provides definition to curls without the stiffness. Experience weightless, luscious curls every day. Ingredients- Water , Glycerin , Propylene Glycol , Polyquaternium-10 , PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil , VP/VA Copolymer , Fragrance , Polyquaternium-11 , DMDM Hydantoin , Cetrimonium Chloride , Butylene Glycol , Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate , Yellow 5 , Red 33

Pack of 2

Gender: Women

Assembled Product Weight: 0.84 Pounds

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Suave Professionals Luxe Style Infusion Soft & Defined Curls Gel Serum 4.75 oz (Pack of 2)!
Doral, FL
Uno de mis favoritos. Define súper bien, hidrata tu cabello, te ayuda con el frizz. Supero mis expectativas para será sinsera. La utilicé y la hice parte de mi rutina. Lo más lindo de este producto es que el precio es uno de los mas económicos en el mercado.
Toronto
Makes my hair bolder and sultry with shine. I love it and first time buying the Suave brand. I would definitely buy it again after I run out.
Doral, FL
Good defined of curls, this gel is very soft no crunchy hair....... I just have cuplés weeks using this and I like
calle 102 12 95 ciudad del campo palmira
Quisiera probar los productos y su calidad se ven que son super buenos y quisiera recomendarlos a todos
Guelph, ON
I don’t really enjoy these gel products. It gives like a crunchy looks instead of nice beach waves

Looking for your answer?