BY SUAVE

Description:

Inspired by the best products in salons, this luxurious collection of products helps make your every day style look as good as when your stylist does it. This Curl Defining Gel Serum is a unique formula that combines the conditioning of a serum and the hold of a gel. It provides definition to curls without the stiffness. Experience weightless, luscious curls every day.

• I have naturally wavy and thin, fine hair. I want to brin...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Alicia W.
Buckley, WA
This gel serum combo is perfect for curly hair! It leaves my curls soft but still defined. It's affordable & available at any drugstore. I use this every time I style my hair in combination with mousse and hairspray.
Morgan W.
Louisa, KY
Love this product! It smells absolutely amazing and definitely loosens my curls. It makes them feel bouncy and super soft. I will definitely be buying this product again and highly recommend to everyone with kinky curls like me.
Adrienne H.
I really like this product for my hair. I've had trouble in the past finding something that will define my curls and keep them from getting frizzy. This is part of a medley of products I use to make my hair behave the way I want it to. I have always needed multiple products and over the years part of my regiment will get discontinued and I have to go on the hunt again. Many times if one part of my system has to be replaced, they all eventually get replaced. It's about the perfect look for my hair. I've been using this for about a year and will continue as long as they keep making it. It's a clear gel with a mild scent, which I like. I have long hair (a little longer than mid back) and I use 2 pumps I each section (4). This size bottle lasted about a month and a half.
Jeni S.
Bargersville , IN
I love this product for when I leave my hair naturally curly. I have blonde hair and it’s naturally wavy. I buy this product usually at target. It smells great and it lasts a while. I am satisfied with this product.
Taylor C.
Decatur, GA
This product works pretty well. My number one complaint is that it's fairly heavy. Using one dollop is more than enough for a whole head of curly hair. I made the mistake once of using two pumps. and it weighed down my curls so I couldn't do anything with them. Leaves a good amount of shine. Would be good in combo with another product like a mouse or something to give a bit more lasting definition. Doesn't feel or look like you have product in your hair later, which is great!
Ty R.
I seriously love this styling product! At first I was uncertain and doubtful because the brand isn't used much as others.. But, the first day I tried this product it did wonders!!! My hair is super thick and wavy, this product helped keep down my frizz and it also created beautiful soft curls that lasted an entire day! I wish the bottle was bigger, it lasted 1 month since I used it weekly. It also has a great smell and does not make hair or hands sticky.
Miranda F.
I have #curly hair that has turned into #frizzy hair since my pregnancy. I saw this product in the store the other day and decided to try it. not.only does it smell incredible, it helped me to create #frizzless #curls that lasted through the day. I will be using this product in my hair care routine.
Amanda S.
Graysville, TN
This is my FAVORITE thing to use on my curls when I want to wear them natural. It gives you insane volume if you use this then diffuse your hair but I also love it for going heatless. It defines perfectly and make my hair super soft. If you're looking for something from the drugstore that wont make your curls dry and crunchy, go for this!
Cammy V.
San Diego, CA
I've been buying this product for almost a year and I love it. I currently dyed my hair blonde and my hair is pretty thin but this works perfect better than other products I've used in the past it's very cool and definitely would commended to try!
Lindsey P.
I really like this curling serum. The instructions work great. You have to twirl your finger and it makes a nice wave/curl. It's affordable and works great. I have fine hair and it's hard to find hair products that don't weigh my hair down.
Emily H.
Fort Wayne, IN
I have naturally wavy and thin, fine hair. I want to bring out my natural curl without having my hair feel crunchy and stiff! Opinions on this product?