BY SUAVE

View larger
Salon-Proven to Strengthen

Enriched with special exotic natural ingredients and free from parabens and dyes, Suave Professionals Natural Infusion Awapuhi Ginger and Honeysuckle Light Leave-In Cream makes hair stronger, preventing breakage for thicker, fuller-looking hair* that’s easier to style.

Directions for Use

Damp hair. For easy styling, dispense 2-4 pumps in palms and rub hands together. Apply away from the roots through ends. Comb through for even distribution. Style and dry hair as usual.

What's in the Box

Suave Professionals Natural Infusion Awapuhi Ginger and Honeysuckle Light Leave-In Cream, 6 Ounces.

*Vs. non-conditioning shampoo.

Anti-Breakage System with Awapuhi Ginger & Honeysuckle:
  • 2X stronger hair for less breakage*
  • Thicker, fuller look*
  • Luxurious nature-inspired fragrance

Buy on Amazon
Bianca C.
Canoga Park, CA
This definitely helps when you have a hard time brushing or styling your hair after you wash it. Its a leave in conditioner for a purpose it leaves your hair feeling smooth and silky soft it also helps untangle your hair amd it leaves it smelling delicious and great!!! Love these products theres other kinds of smell to the variety they have of leave in conditioners
Maranda B.
This stuff smells amazing! It leaves my hair soft and moistened without weighing it down! It isn't sticky at all. I am able to purchase it at the drugstore and it is priced well!. I just cant get over the smell! It is phenomenal! I will continue to purchase this product!
Betsaida F.
Philadelphia, PA
My hair is very oily, so the thought of leave in conditioners is not my first thought when I want to add volume to my hair. However, this product makes hairstyling a breeze and adds a sweet scent to your hair afterward. The only negative aspect would be the cost.
Laura M.
I normally use this product when I run out of time to blow dry my hair. I use 1 or 2 pumps of this after I shower and let my hair to naturally dry a bit. It gives it a nice texture, control frizz and smells really good. Plus, you don't have to wash it off. I really like it.
Kelsey L.
This was decent but didn't do much. I have coarse extremely long hair past my hips and it's very thick and dry and this did nothing for it. So stay away if u have thick hair but medium to fine hair you would love this!
Jessica R.
This product is great for curly hair like mine. Just apply some to your roots and ends ager washing and it leaves your hair shiny frizz free and well hydrated. I highly recommend this product.
Chanda B.
Indianapolis, IN
Suave has surprised me again....I "magically" received a box of Suave products in the mail about month ago with no note or anything. As per previous reviews of Suave products I typically buy more expensive products that must be purchased in professional beauty supply stores...

Long story, short...I had actually been searching for years for a product that defines my curls, but doesn't leave my hair "crunchy" as if I'd put gel in it...The word "Light" really holds true here. This product is FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC! It actually leaves my hair with defined curls, yet...soft as if I don't have product in it! Seeing as how I have "ethnic" hair, this is a MAJOR DEAL finding a product that can do this!

My biggest complaint is that I have literally been all over my city trying to find this product and have had absolutely no luck finding it anywhere in actual stores. Thank goodness I was able to find this online, though I hate having to wait for my first shipment of it. Would be great if this was offered in stores in my city...
Marco A.
South Hero, VT
Love this, makes my hair feel soft and being a leave in, once it dries it offers a soft hold that makes hair look natural and not overdone, and soft to the touch
sky k.
This leave in cream smells so great!! I was skeptical of a suave "natural" product but I really enjoyed using this leave-in. It's totally a great after shower treatment that leaves hair smooth and helps keep frizz under control. I tried it in a small sample sachet for several days and now I will be buying the full size product. I can not overstate how wonderful it smells!!
Lina M.
Rosemead, CA
This conditions works wonders in dry hair. It will revive it immediately. You can also make a water solution of it and spritz it on as use as a leave in condtioner. Reasonably priced and great scent. Love it
Kelichia W.
Silver Spring, MD
Has anyone else felt satisfied with this product? I use it and have not had any problems with it.