Jasmyn P.
Taylorsville , NC

Has anyone else used this? I picked it up at the store hoping it would help my hair become not so dry and look sleeker. I would love some opinions!!

member-4f3ac4db2
member-4f3ac4db2
1 year, 5 months ago
I love this shampoo it make you hair so soft 😍😍
Betty B.
Betty B.
Marysville, OH
1 year, 7 months ago
I love it!! It works great for me and makes my hair softer!! Definitely worth it in my opinion
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Eastman , GA
1 year, 7 months ago
I love this shampoo and have gotten my friends to use it as well. I am a hair dresser and I choose this over all the name brand products for my hair. It has the best smell and works so well.
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Canon, GA
1 year, 8 months ago
I absolutely love SUAVE shampoo but this is by far my favorite!! I have super bleach blonde hair that is crazy dry from all the time I spend bleaching and styling it. This shampoo has helped to give my hair LIFE again!! Smooth and frizz free but not heavy or greasy!! Highly recommend!!!
Megan S.
Megan S.
1 year, 8 months ago
We use this all the time on my daughter red, curly, mess of hair and LOVE IT!