Suave® Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner uploaded by Radwa R.Suave® Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner uploaded by Angel K.Suave® Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner uploaded by Shawna C.

BY SUAVE

Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner, 12.6 oz, Pack of 2: Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Shampoo & Conditioner create smooth and manageable hair Shampoo and conditioner system helps provide frizz...

Talia L.
I absolutely love this shampoo. I did a keratin treatment a few months ago and this shampoo allowed me to not have frizzy uncontrollable hair.
Jessica I.
Lake Worth, FL
Very smoothing. It left my hair very silky and super soft. This is one of my favorite drugstore shampoos for sure. It is also very cheap
Jennifer M.
Dacula, GA
This is a great shampoo, my husband swears by it so I use it in the shower from time to time. It makes my hair feel extremely healthy!
Brenda S.
Topeka, KS
Great for those sensitive to sulfate. I have been using this in lieu of expensive salon stuff and my hair is in great shape!
Dinorha Z.
Kyle, TX
Amazing for all hair types. I really like how this works in my hair. It makes it grow a little faster and it smells good.
Adrianna P.
Tuscaloosa
Great for the price! Smells really good! Does not dry my hair out, it leaves my hair feeling soft and less frizzy!
Brittany V.
New Cumberland, WV
Great stuff and a wonderful value. Makes my hair very soft and manageable ad well. Suave has always impressed me.
Kacey L.
Selinsgrove, PA
I use this product quite often. It leaves my hair smelling and looking amazing. Also makes my hair free of knots.
Michelle L.
Yeaddiss, KY
The Suave Professionals line is one of my favorite haircare lined. The price is low but the quality is so high.
Carola J.
Gleneden Beach, OR
This shampoo is really good, I loved it, actually I used it each week, this shampoo is perfect for a good hair
Maite C.
Phoenix, AZ
Does it make your hair grow and fix split ends?
Rhonda G.
Centertown, KY
What is keratin!
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Never bought a box like,but I do use this productt

Walmart