Suave® Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner uploaded by Radwa R.Suave® Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner uploaded by Angel K.Suave® Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner uploaded by Shawna C.

BY SUAVE

Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner, 12.6 oz, Pack of 2: Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Shampoo & Conditioner create smooth and manageable hair Shampoo and conditioner system helps provide frizz...

Buy on Walmart*
Radwa R.
Pennsylvania,PA
I used this shampoo and conditioner from suave. This is the second time I bought it because it made me feel especially the smell of it is attractive and I like it more so because it makes hair very wet and has a soft textureSuave® Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner
Kaye M.
Crisfield, MD
While I have not tried the shampoo, the conditioner is great at detangling my curls. I love the smell. It has a floral smell to it. It can be a bit strong for some people. At one point it made my scalp itch a bit, but then it went away a few minutes later. I did not have any adverse reaction. Other than that this is a great conditioner. It's very smoothing and moisturizing on it's own. Even better when I added one of my favorite oils. [product:suave-professionals-keratin-infusion-smoothing-shampoo-and-conditioner,-12.6-oz,-pack-of-2]
Hannah H.
CORDELE, GA
Leaves my hair feeling so soft and manageable. Lathers really well and conditioner is light weirdness but effective. Smells so good and lasts a long time considering I only wash my hair 2-3 times a week. I would def recommend to anyone. Great value!
Angel K.
Fall Branch , TN
I love the fragrance of this shampoo and conditioner. I have noticed my hair is sleeker and more manageable after using this product. I have never been a big fan of Suave products, but this I really like. I will be purchasing again.
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
I love this shampoo & conditioner it works so amazing ! It leaves your hair feeling so smooth & soft . It smells so great and the formula treats your hair so good !!!
Elizabeth W.
Gainesville
Leave hair feeling clean, soft and smelling good. I always get told wow your hair soft and smells good what do you use? I love that!! My hair was damaged from hair dye started using now my hair feels healthy again.
Hannah B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I have used this shampoo/conditioner combo for as long as I can remember. It leaves my hair so shiny and adds a little volume to my flat hair. It smells amazing. The conditioner detangles my hair better than any other conditioner I've tried. I absolutely love this combo. Works perfectly for me.
Athonia B.
Seminole, FL
Coming from someone who has very damaged bleached hair, I've tried just about every shampoo and conditioner brand out there.. (not even exaggerating) I've used Redken, Purology, etc.. Basically all the super expensive high end brand your hair dresser would recommend.. But Suave is the only shampoo and conditioner I keep coming back to no matter what. Leaves my hair so silky soft, shiny and feeling and looking healthy again! The smell is AMAZING and last for days! It's also probably one of the most adorable shampoo and conditioners out there and is available at Walmart, target, Walgreens, very easy to get!
Shawna C.
ORLANDO, FL
I buy this twin pack at least twice a month from Walmart.Com for about $5! I love how the shampoo and conditioner make my hair feel. I also use it on my son's coarse hair. It's the only thing that has REALLY worked! I highly recommend you try it if you haven't! Suave® Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner
M C.
This duo is good quality shampoo and conditioner for a low price...it laters well and it smells good...my hair gets dry sometimes and the keratin puts the moisture back in m hair...I've bought this at target..even to have as a back up if my salon shampoo runs out
Maite C.
Phoenix, AZ
Does it make your hair grow and fix split ends?
Rhonda G.
Centertown, KY
What is keratin!
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Never bought a box like,but I do use this productt