BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to prevent frizz as well as Kérastase® Oléo-Relax.

Our Smoothing Shampoo contains keratin and gently cleanses and seals your hair cuticles for:

• Lower Sulfates*
  • Frizz control for up to 48 hours
  • Smooth & manageable hair

*vs. current Suave Professionals® shampoos

To enhance smoothness, try Keratin Infusion Leave-In Conditioner.

Suave® Professionals® Keratin Infusion Smoothing Shampoo

Start your review of Suave® Professionals® Keratin Infusion Smoothing Shampoo!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I really did not expect great results from Suave, but this shampoo smells great, lathers well, and left my hair soft and smooth." in 16 reviews
  • "I do love this shampoo it makes my hair soft and smooth but I find that my red color fades very fast even when using this shampoo." in 7 reviews
  • "I used this, first off it smells amazing i know scents can throw some people off so if your one of those dont bother but it smells AMAZINGGGGG seriously, its creamy and thick you can tell that its going to be moisturizing from how thick." in 6 reviews
  • "I never like Suave products because they always made my hair greasy feeling or really didn't make a difference." in 6 reviews
  • "I have very frizzy hair when it comes to humidity, I started using this in May of last year to get the keratin in my hair before summer & I saw a HUGE difference with it!" in 6 reviews
Katie S.
Charlton, MA
Love the Suave professionals line! I am a Cosmetologist/mua and I tell ALL my clients if they cannot afford the high end shampoos to get one from the Suave professionals! They are the same formulas as the product they are imitating. This shampoo in particular helps dry, damaged, and frizzy hair. I love how healthy and soft my hair feels without an unnatural coating or some other agent. I believe these products do help damaged hair but nothing can truly repair damaged hair completely besides a haircut (fact!).
This budget friendly shampoo can be used by the whole family and will be one of your new favorites!
Nicole D.
Lorain, OH
Suave® Professionals® Keratin Infusion Smoothing Shampoo This is hands down the g.o.a.t. of haircare products. It's soo cheap and can be found at any store. This smells amazing, feels amazing, and just soo affordable. This product makes me feel I've actually gotten my money's worth! I am highly satisfied with the entire line of all suave professional s products. You rock suave you help everyone achieve silky smooth and protected hair! Thank you soo much for the amazing products.
Delinise M.
Springhill
Purchased at: Walmart
If you want to maintain your hair straight every time, I recommend this product to help create balance of silky smooth. It smells good and it last longer that the other ones. When it comes to dry your hair it helps get the job done faster than normal because of the keratin.
Katie K.
Nashville, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
my go-to shampoo, keeps my curly hair from being too crazy. i usually wash my hair with this every other day. not necessarily the best shampoo on the market but definitely very budget-friendly for those who want nice hair without breaking the bank!
Alex k.
Smyrna, GA
It's not bad. It smells great and it's cheap. Honestly I don't know what else to say. I use a product to remove residue when this is my near daily shampoo. I work out a lot, and sweat a lot, so I wash my hair more frequently than other people do. I'm not super loyal and bounce around work scents and other ingredients
Alma L.
Mahwah
I love the line of suave professionals and I love the keratin infusion smoothing shampoo, not sure if its good for dry or oily hairy but it reall targets my hair when its dry and frizzy the later is creamy and soft feeling, I am very happy with the results when I need  smoothing of my hair.
Breanna M.
Rock falls, IL
This is a great drugstore brand that my family has used for years. I bought this shampoo and conditioner set thinking it would help because I have dull, frizzy hair; especially in the summer and winter months. It did help my hair immensely and I noticed my hair was smoother after the first few washes. I tend to be very generous with the conditioner and I think this is what gave my hair a sleek, shiny and healthy look to it. Overall, I would repurchase this item.  Suave® Professionals® Keratin Infusion Smoothing Shampoo
Suave® Professionals® Keratin Infusion Smoothing Conditioner
Autumn V.
Justin, TX
Y’all, this is legit a dupe for Kerastase Oleo-Relax - even the scent is pretty dang close to the WAY more expensive Kerastase product!
For around $3.99, I’ve found a product that leaves my hair soft, smooth, shiny, and strong and smells like HEAVEN! I have found my holy grail shampoo!
Jordyn W.
been using this product for a few months, like how it has made my hair soft at first. i do feel sometimes my hair still feels dry. i cant really compare it to other products due to not trying other products. id buy this one again. i really do like the smell of this.
Maggie B.
Monticello, AR
Definitely smooths hair! It tames a lot of the frizz that I have! (I have wavy/curly hair, so frizz is just a part of my life at this point lol) I don't however love the smell. I can't describe 100% why, but I can tell you that it makes me cough like crazy!
Tiffany R.
North Branford, CT
I would like to know how this makes hair feel/smell? Has anyone tried this yet?
Allison G.
Does it dry your hair out?
Tamar M.
My hair is not curly or straight, it's just too thick and a little bit wavy. I need a shampoo that will make my hair sleek and at least, a little bit straighter. Will you recommend this shampoo?

Target