BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Conditioner infuses hair with keratin and leaves hair sleek, smooth and easy to style. Formulated with Keralock Technology, Suave Professional's lower sulfate, PH-balanced conditioner provides long lasting smoothness and frizz control for up to 48 hours. Enjoy the luxurious, long-lasting fragrance. For stunningly sleek & smooth hair, massage conditioner into hair after using Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Shampoo. Leave in for 1-3 minutes to let the luxurious formula infuse every strand. Rinse. For ultimate moisturization while helping protect hair during heat styling, try with Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Heat Defense Leave-In Conditioner. And try Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo to keep hair refreshed, smooth and manageable between regular washes. Achieve Salon-Quality Results Suave Professionals is salon-proven to work as well as salon brands, helping you achieve a variety of beautiful hairstyles while caring for your hair. This line is developed to help you achieve naturally gorgeous, healthy-looking locks. About Suave For over 75 years Suave has offered professional quality products for the entire family, which are proven to work as well as salon brands. The Suave mission is to make gold standard quality attainable to all, so everyone can look good, smell good, and feel good every day.

Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Dipropylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Disodium Edta, Dmdm Hydantoin, Peg-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Peg-150 Distearate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Methylisothiazolinone, Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491).

• Do you recommend this for curly hair ? 3 Answers
  • I really love this shampoo, however since I started using...2 Answers
  • Does this dry your hair out?3 Answers
Alyssa H.
This has been my go-to shampoo and conditioner in between high end purchases. I think it does a really good job of moisturizing my hair for a drugstore brand. It targets customers with frizzy and unmanageable hair (which fits me) and is infused with keratin. I definitely notice the keratin effect. It just relaxes my hair— so if I want to blow dry my wavy hair straight- it straightens more easily and is soft with a shine. If i wear my hair curly, the keratin helps to relax the curls avoiding any frizziness. This is the product I grab the most when I’m buying a drugstore brand and I always know I can count on it!
Kaitlinne G.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I don’t use shampoo , I only condition because I have mixed grade hair & keratin really helps with the grade of hair I have so this is the only brand I wash my hair with it. Although I have to use a few different products to achieve full healthiness
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
i LOVED the smell of this and i thought this really felt like salon quality- but i haven’t heard great things about suave lately. too many people saying suave makes their hair fall out! so i’m not sure if i will repurchase
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
This conditioner did a good job of making my hair smooth and shiny. It is the conditioner I leave in my guest bathroom because it tends to work on every hair type. It also doesn't have a strong smell so most people enjoy it.
Tiffini H.
This is a really great conditioner in terms of performance on my frizzy, dry hair. The downside is that it’s very heavy which results in me having to wash my hair more because it causes my scalp to become oily much faster. It definitely leaves my hair super smooth and shiny. While I love this conditioner, I’ve found that the leave in version of this works better for me. I would repurchase again.
Justine A.
2061 reviews
This is a great conditioner and it's a great price point as well. It makes my hair so soft and healthy. I had a coupon and bought it on a whim. I was pleasantly surprised how nice it was.
Dani E.
I absolutely love this product! I found my dream shampoo. It makes your hair feels so deep clean. No buildup whatsoever. It mosturizes and protections the shine and color of your hair. I'm in love with this shampoo. I bought it because it was on sale, caught my eye with beautiful bottle. This product is even better than what it appears.
Rebecca A W.
Midland, GA
This is a great budget conditioner when I can’t afford my other conditioners. For the price point my hair looks and feels great and is super great and shiny. However, when held up to other brands...I do notice it doesn’t perform as amazingly.
Jeanneth A.
Winston Salem, NC
Suave is an affordable brand but their hair shampoo and conditioners are so good to your hair. This one will soften your hair making it workable for styling, shiny and straight
Karen H.
Marlton, NJ
My hair has never looked better! I have thick hair with a very wavy middle and never take the time to actually dry my hair straight. After using this shampoo/conditioner combo my hair looks like it was blown out at the salon with barely any work...I love it! And it’s still super straight and shiny the next day.
Kim  W.
WINCHESTER, KY
Does this dry your hair out?
Zenia G.
Do you recommend this for curly hair ?
brooke c.
Imperial, MO
will this really get rid of my frizz?
Cassandra w.
safford, AZ
I really love this shampoo, however since I started using it my hair seems to not be growing as fast. what product is about the same price/value for length?
Massiel P.