BY SUAVE

The Suave Professionals® Keratin Infusion™ range is a salon-inspired range of products that provides up to 48 hour frizz control, and is formulated to transform hair into sleek, smooth perfection.

• Conditioner gently conditions and helps replenish keratin for smooth and manageable hair.
  • When used with the Keratin InfusionTM shampoor, the system is salon proven to prevent frizz as well as Kérastase® Bain Oléo-Relax Shampoo & Oléo-Relax Masque (Kérastase® and Powder Bluff® are registered trademarks of L’Oreal USA)

Britt D.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not expect Suave to be great because of how affordable it is(i paid $2.94/each for shampoo and conditio er).I love this condition. When paired with the shampoo it does wonders to your hair. It helped my hair be stronger and not quite as frizzy as it usually is(I have super frizzy hair). It also makes your hair shiney and soft as well! It smells soooo good too.
Amber B.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love anything with Keratin. Genuinely surprised with this shampoo. I have naturally curly hair and all my conditioners turn into leave-in conditioners. This one has been making my curls looks so moisturized and defined! Bravo Suave! Suave Professionals® Keratin Infusion Smoothing Conditioner
Kaitlinne G.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don’t use shampoo , I only condition because I have mixed grade hair & keratin really helps with the grade of hair I have so this is the only brand I wash my hair with it. Although I have to use a few different products to achieve full healthiness
Shayla G.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this conditioner with the matching shampoo. It smells so good and it leaves the hair feeling so smooth and soft. And its very easy to comb thru. I leave a little conditioner in our hair and I think it gives the hair more nutrients my hair has grown a lot using these products no lie. People tend to stop and ask me if I have a wig on or if its tracks in my hair but nope thats just my hair and how healthy it is.
Jana W.
Des Arc, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best conditioner I have ever used. It does not weigh my hair down. It also helps with my split ends and keeps me from getting any if I apply it to the ends of my hair and let it soak for 5 minutes.
Karen H.
Marlton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair has never looked better! I have thick hair with a very wavy middle and never take the time to actually dry my hair straight. After using this shampoo/conditioner combo my hair looks like it was blown out at the salon with barely any work...I love it! And it’s still super straight and shiny the next day.
Bayleigh D.
Camillus, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best shampoo and conditioner ever! Ive been using suave shampoo and conditioners for years now and wont use anything else! Its amazing to my hair and is also so affordable! I get so many compliments on how great and healthy my hair looks, and also how good it smells!
Cecily S.
Lk In The Hls, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The conditioner is definitely better than the shampoo. Has been great for my color treated hair, leaves my ends very smooth and healthy and gets all the knots out. I'm definitely satisfied, and will continue to use until I happen to find anything better.
Athonia B.
Seminole, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
When they say this compares to salon quality, no kidding. I understand they’re are more parabens & dyes in this but it makes my hair like silk. & the smell, omg nothing compares its absolutely amazing! & SOOOOOOO affordable!
Amanda P.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently started using this shampoo and conditioner, & I'm absolutely loving it. I have very thin, fine hair, so I like it to feel soft. This is the best thing I've used in a couple years. I'm very satisfied.
Kim  W.
Winchester, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this dry your hair out?
Cassandra K.
Pima, AZ
I really love this shampoo, however since I started using it my hair seems to not be growing as fast. what product is about the same price/value for length?
Massiel P.
bay point, ca
Two in one?
brooke c.
st louis
Beauty Junkie Expert
will this really get rid of my frizz?
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this product smell like? Does it smell good?