BY SUAVE

Description:

For Frizzy & Unmanageable Hair. salon proven. new Natural keratin protein in hair depletes over time leaving it unmanageable, frizzy, and harder to style. This shine-perfecting serum, formulated with Keralock™  Technology keratin and seals hair cuticle making it smooth and shiny. Fights humidity without leaving residue. Infuses keratin and seals hair fiber for: lustrous shine. frizz control for up to 48 hours. smooth & manageable hair.

Amy B.
This isn't bad for a hair serum. I really like the gold bottle, and it lasts a while- I had one for several months and it was inexpensive, which pleases me and my pocket book. I have straight brown hair, normal not too dull or dry. This seems to help split ends a little.
Natalia P.
Montebello, CA
I tried this product before in the past before I went on the CG method. it smelled so good and it did leave my hair shiny and smooth like it advertises... however it's only three stars because it is not a natural product. If you do not mind that fact then it can be a 5 product.
Tanni B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is a good product for my daughters hair. I t is naturally curly and can frizz easily. This product helps keep it from having fly away hair and gives it a good shine without looking greasy.
Lindsey G.
Yonkers , NY
This product works well, like salon serums, but at a much better price points. I have dark brown hair with a scalp that tends to get oily, so as long as I concentrate applying this product to the ends of my hair, the rest of my head doesn't look like a grease slick.
Jamie R.
Peculiar, MO
This stuff rocks! Leaves my hair looking and feeling smooth. Tames the frizz and is way more manageable. When I blow dry my hair, I don’t feel like I need to run a flat iron over it. I like it because it not only does its job, but it’s affordable. Great product!
Jordan P.
Bangor, ME
This product was very good in my hair, when I used it over a long period of time it started to make my hair look healthier, while with other products it just made my hair look greasy, I naturally have curly hair, this is something I would recommend to my friends.
Corey H.
Americus, GA
For the price of this product it is especially amazing. I wasn't expecting the results I achieved with this product definitely could give similar higher end products a run for their money.
Devynne C.
Centerville, UT
I use this every day I was my hair and it does a great job of protecting and moisturizing. It also keeps my hair from becoming frizzy, decreasing the need for heat. Unlike other products, it doesn't make my hair greasy or weigh it down. Also it's inexpensive!
Stephanie M.
Rochester, NY
I use this for straightening and as a styling product after I wash my hair. I use this product everyday no matter what style I am wearing. This protects, adds shine and a keratin treatment that will add so much more life into your locks!! The shine power and the softness and straightening lasts all day long.
B C.
I use this lotion everyday!! It does exactly what it says on the front: smooths rough, dry skin. Works best when applied after a shower. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Amy M.
Canton, IL
Does this product leave your hair feeling oily at all ?
Roxana H.
Does this product actually help with controlling frizz?
amanda a.
My hair is not normally dry or oily. Will this leave it oily?
Ashley S.
Lenoir City, TN
Is it okay to use this product every day¿
Amanda V.
Berlin, NJ
Is this discontinued? I'm looking everywhere, and even on Suave's website, it's not even there!