BY SUAVE

Description:

For Frizzy & Unmanageable Hair. salon proven. new Natural keratin protein in hair depletes over time leaving it unmanageable, frizzy, and harder to style. This shine-perfecting serum, formulated with Keralock™  Technology keratin and seals hair cuticle making it smooth and shiny. Fights humidity without leaving residue. Infuses keratin and seals hair fiber for: lustrous shine. frizz control for up to 48 hours. smooth & manageable hair.

Amy B.
My teenage daughter uses this daily. She flat irons her hair. This product adds shine and takes away the frizz. Good price. Good quality for the price. Not high end but more middle of the road. Right on point with price point.
Rachel S.
Charleston, SC
I should begin by saying that my hair is oily to begin with, but I still expect a hair serum to absorb quickly without leaving an oily residue. This hair product did okay, it definitely moisturized my hair, but it isn't my favorite product. I think that this would be great for people with dry hair.
krystal ☺.
Smells great and you only need a couple of pumps. I have collected lots of serums and this one works as well as the salon brand serums i have . It doesn't leave my hair greasy, It just leaves it soft and manageable
Kaeley S.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love how this product makes my hair shine. My hair looks great in the sun. The scent is pretty neutral it's not overwhelming at all. I do not like the greasy feeling on my hands and in my hair afterwards. I still buy the product regardless. Overall I would say this product is worth buying.
Brittany S.
Tampa , FL
I gave this a try, but I have thin hair and I often have a problem with smoothing serums because they make my hair looks oily by the end of the day. This product did the same thing. I imagine it would work great for people with thick hair, but if your hair is thin I wouldn't recommend it.
Tasha B.
Maple Heights, OH
Love it! It acts as a smoothing serum, heat protectant, as it also helps with shine. The only issue I've had was because of it being so light I have mistakenly used too much and my straightening didn't last as long as it should have. But otherwise the product worked just as it should.
Ashley M.
Moreno Valley, CA
This is the best stuff for my hair. It controls frizz and adds shine for days, without buildup or making my hair look greasy. The scent is really nice and I will definitely repurchase this if and when I run out
Jojo A.
Bronx, NY
Omg this is such an amazing product. I got mine at cvs and it did wonders. It's is really good for the hair and it's very affordable. My hair type is really curly and dry so once I straighten out my hair it leaves my hair so soft. I'm on my 5th bottle now and I highly recommend it!!
Desiree T.
Philadelphia, PA
After dying my hair every month my hair eventually got dry and dull so I wanted something that could ultimately protect my hair as well as give it a nice shine without making my hair look greasy and this lroduct does the trick. Its a good heat protectabt and it does its job.
Haylee S.
Danville, KY
Absolutely LOVE this product I love the way this makes my hair feel. I use it with the leave in conditioner & will not change to anything else. I bought this because my hair is frizzy and breaks easily. This has changed my hair for the better & it's getting healthier each week.
Amy M.
Canton, IL
Does this product leave your hair feeling oily at all ?
Roxana H.
Does this product actually help with controlling frizz?
amanda a.
My hair is not normally dry or oily. Will this leave it oily?
Ashley S.
Lenoir City, TN
Is it okay to use this product every day¿
Amanda V.
Berlin, NJ
Is this discontinued? I'm looking everywhere, and even on Suave's website, it's not even there!